Mr Hudson & the Library in Mr Bean soundtrack

Blue

...or how Mikanised I am. :biggrin2:

I just came back from the cinema where I watched Mr Bean's Holiday. During the first half of the film I was just on my way to fall asleep as nothing really exciting happened...

...and then suddenly I woke up to a familiar sound. :biggrin2:

Mr Bean and the French boy were strolling around a market in some French village, they passed a cd selling stall where this line was blasting from the speakers: 'Why must I always play the clown...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_A_ThGk_w

Mr Hudson & the Library - the band Mika is touring with at the moment. :biggrin2:

Pretty cool to have my own little Mika related moment in that cinema. :wink2:

The second half of the film is better, but to be honest I had a greater laugh watching Johnny English a few years ago. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just came back from the cinema where I watched Mr Bean's Holiday. During the first half of the film I was just on my way to fall asleep as nothing really exciting happened...

Mr Bean and the French boy were strolling around a market in some French village, they passed a cd selling stall where this line was blasting from the speakers: 'Why must I always play the clown...'

Mr Hudson & the Library - the band Mika is touring with at the moment. :biggrin2:

The second half of the film is better, but to be honest I had a greater laugh watching Johnny English a few years ago. :blush-anim-cl:

Wow Blue you are definately more Mikarised than me because i sat through the New Mr Bean Movie when it was first released and i never noticed this

:thumb_yello:

For being so much more observant then me :blink:

Johnny English is amazing!

Glad you saw the film though, because all the money goes to comic relief :thumb_yello:

I first watched Johnny English in a cinema in Stockholm - with Swedish subtitles. :biggrin2:

Wow Blue you are definately more Mikarised than me because i sat through the New Mr Bean Movie when it was first released and i never noticed this

:thumb_yello:

For being so much more observant then me :blink:

:biggrin2:

And I have this weird aberration for soundtracks. I have to remain seated to watch the credits, just to be sure about the music that is used in the film. So I am always the last one to leave the room. :biggrin2:

Mr Hudson was not very hard to recognise though. :roftl:

:yay: They are damn good :mf_rosetinted: Gonna go see them live in Manchester in May (if I can sort the bloody train :sneaky2: ), but they're not good enough to make me watch a Mr. Bean movie :shocked: Frankly nothing is good enough to make me do that :boxed: