The Official Arms and Hands Thread

Shontih

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Yeah! They look great!! I never noticed before! He's so cute! :roftl:

I REALLY wanna know if he works out. I don't think he'd want to talk about it.. or maybe he would. It might be one of those things thats "not important" or it could be a "Sure! I don't care if people know!"

this has nothing to do with the thread but HI DANGEROUS KAT!!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

Hi mikasgf! Mind if I call you Ash? It's much easier :roftl: PS: Keep a lookout for Grace Kelly on Channel V and V2 kk :thumb_yello:

We're supposed to be on google looking up pet feeders aren't we? lol

he doesn't seem self absorbed enough for that, lol.

i would guess he's been a little bit surprised at the reaction.

after all, didn't he say no one had really ever wanted to date him? maybe he was just being self deprecating, but if that's how he feels, it must be especially strange to have thousands/millions of girls and boys swooning over him

Haha I don't think he is, either. But surely he had to consider at some point the drawbacks to fame. Or perhaps he never thought he would ever become famous.

I forgot what interview but he said he expected to be famous.. well not famous, but he was expecting to get his music out there somewhat. He knew it was kinda delusional thinking but it was fun to think that any minute now someones going to tap him on the shoulder and say "Ok, Mika. You're on in 5!" He's so cute! I wanna find that interview...

I bet he had no idea girls (and guys =p ) would be SWOONING to an intense degree that would cause this thread, the mikagasmic one, and the bodyhair thread lol:thumb_yello: