The Official Arms and Hands Thread

Shontih

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

Mika is such a darling.

Omg. If I knew him at school, college whatever, I'd so be swooning over him. He's funny, charming, sweet, crazy, loveable, adorable, gorgeous, sexy, cute, amazing...etcetc.

We both have similar backgrounds. We were both bullied. and LOL could u imagine? if we both went to the same school and wh started dating, we'd be like...the 2 rejects of the school XD :punk:

But seriously. If I ever had a chance to date him *which will only ever happen in my dreams* I wouldn't do it because he's famous, I wouldn't do it because he's rich, I actually REEEAAALLLY do fancy him...rather a lot! We're just both similar in personality and....*daydreams*

*sigh*

Mika is such a darling.

Omg. If I knew him at school, college whatever, I'd so be swooning over him. He's funny, charming, sweet, crazy, loveable, adorable, gorgeous, sexy, cute, amazing...etcetc.

We both have similar backgrounds. We were both bullied. and LOL could u imagine? if we both went to the same school and wh started dating, we'd be like...the 2 rejects of the school XD :punk:

But seriously. If I ever had a chance to date him *which will only ever happen in my dreams* I wouldn't do it because he's famous, I wouldn't do it because he's rich, I actually REEEAAALLLY do fancy him...rather a lot! We're just both similar in personality and....*daydreams*

who doesnt really fancy mika and i wold so go out with him if i could haha

That part about bullying.. *sniffles* kids can be so cruel! I find that in HS and such it's easier if you just laugh at yourself before others do. I'm a big goofball in school so it's kinda hard for people to make fun cause its MY job to make fun of me.

That part about bullying.. *sniffles* kids can be so cruel! I find that in HS and such it's easier if you just laugh at yourself before others do. I'm a big goofball in school so it's kinda hard for people to make fun cause its MY job to make fun of me.

WHAT ouy make fun of me EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you make fun of everything i do ya big bully

Exactly what I do! All of my friends are goof balls and can be really immature. Anyway, perfect example was a few weeks ago when it was really icy out and I was walking from my car to the school and I slipped and fell. I started cracking up laughing cause I know I would have laughed if it was someone else and these other kids were laughing. But as soon as they heard me laugh, they quit laughing. I was like we can all laugh together but I guess it took the fun out of it!

Exactly what I do! All of my friends are goof balls and can be really immature. Anyway, perfect example was a few weeks ago when it was really icy out and I was walking from my car to the school and I slipped and fell. I started cracking up laughing cause I know I would have laughed if it was someone else and these other kids were laughing. But as soon as they heard me laugh, they quit laughing. I was like we can all laugh together but I guess it took the fun out of it!

I've broken toes/sprainned an ankle, sliced half my big toe off, and split my toe open all in school!!! I'm quite clumsy so I can feel ya pain.

I wonder how Mika reacted to the kids who teased him. Some people can't find humor in their pain and it's not fair that kids can take advantade!!! He prolly always had big "arms and hands" (what this thread is dedicated to) so theres a chance he coulddah used violence. He probably didn't being the good boy he is =]

Never mind his sexy body- I love his t-shirt. I love his hands too. They're really..hmm, I don't know...nice!?! Like in the picture on his website, where he's playing the piano.. :) *Loves them*!!! OK, I'm going to stop now because I sound really..obsessed???!!! :)

I wish I had the still from the life in 2min vid where he's covering his eyes to hide his lazy eye! I love when hegetls all shy! :wub2: Too cute!

This One???? I added another cause I love it and his arm's in it :mf_lustslow::wub2:

(also I can't take credit for these.. the link is linked from the other pictures thread and now I can't find it)

post-2983-142983653489_thumb.jpg

post-2983-14298365349_thumb.jpg

AH, yes! Thank you Alli! Thats exactly what I was wanting! You'remy hero! :wub2: lol

Don't we all, pinksock. Don't we all ^_^ Hehe I always love that part of the song when I'm listening to the cd cos I can see him perfectly in my head doing that lol

My pleasure! Your MY hero for starting this thread, I am feeling faint for all the beautiful Mika arms and hands waving about in here!