The Official Arms and Hands Thread

Shontih

Oh, such a great thread!!!!!! And I have only "discovered" it now... :blush-anim-cl:

I really really love it when Mika puts his hands up to his face... :mf_lustslow:

pick-a-boo.jpg

g05mika.jpg

mp.jpg

Yes, oldies, but I hope they will do just as well...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, such a great thread!!!!!! And I have only "discovered" it now... :blush-anim-cl:

I really really love it when Mika puts his hands up to his face... :mf_lustslow:

pick-a-boo.jpg

Yes, oldies, but I hope they will do just as well...

I LOVE this picture! He's soooo adorable I have to marry him RIGHT NOW!! I think a June wedding would be devine. Right after his show in NY thats going to be announced anyyy minute now =]

dude, that's hot.

don't you just want to run up to him in that pose and wrap your arms around him and give him a huge huuuuug??

...and run my fingers through his hair and look into those eyes and let him take me away to a far away land where we can love love love and...woops, I'd better stop here. :wub2::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

omg i love how Mika actually has muscles *swooooooooooooon*

do you think he actually works out??

*images Mika in a white t-top and tracky bottoms with sweatband on treadmill*

oooh I'm imagining mika working out in shorts * mikalegs*:wub2:

He's starting his summer tour. I'm thinking he should do all of his concerts in a speedo. Anyone second that?

In Speedos! Ha ha...then we'd really have to start another "body part" thread!:blush-anim-cl:

lol yes of course, its the only body part missing anyways since we have done them all!! heheh

Of course! You all know that I'm talking 'bout his .....

...KNEES! (yes, that's it - "his knees" i say as i try to convince myself, and as my husband starts to walk up the stairs to find me on this computer)

omg i love how Mika actually has muscles *swooooooooooooon*

do you think he actually works out??

*images Mika in a white t-top and tracky bottoms with sweatband on treadmill*

ah, :mf_lustslow: ! toned mika is definitely squeal-worthy.

Thanks ALOT for that mental image, sock. now i really won't be able to focus on bio psych... :P

hehehe

I've been a Mika fan since like January and since then ALL of my school papers have "Mika" and "I <3 Mika" and doodles of him. =] I also find myself writing his lyrics out and and and just thinking about him... *swoon/sigh/mikagasm*

I've been a Mika fan since like January and since then ALL of my school papers have "Mika" and "I <3 Mika" and doodles of him. =] I also find myself writing his lyrics out and and and just thinking about him... *swoon/sigh/mikagasm*

hahaha you should see my chem and english binders im not good at art like you tho so they arent that good

Only if he's as sexy as Borat in his speedo :naughty: I imagine the two might bear a striking resemblance if Mika were to go ahead and wear a speedo. :thumb_yello: All legs and hair, no doubt. Heehee

Borat? :shocked: *gasp* Mika would look much sexier than Borat in a speedo! :mf_rosetinted: *tries to get image of Borat in a speedo out of head and picture Mika in one*

*dribble* :wub2::mf_lustslow::roftl:

I was doodling Mika pics on english once (English DOES suck) then I started writing out the lyrics to Grace Kelly and my english teacher came over to see what I was writing and I like hurled my doodled page under my binder and screamed "IT'S NOTHING!" I think he's a little suspicious of me now.