MIKA's dad...

blackwildkitty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's bribing on his private life. After all, he talked about his dad to press. I was thinking maybe I've missed something. We talked about his sisters, brother, mother, his band and nothing nasty ever been said!

I'm not starting the debate here... But he didn't talk to the press about his dad : the press made a mistake saying he had been held as hostage in Kuwait, he had to correct it cause it was going too far... But if you look at his face when he talks about it, you obviously see that for him, the less he says, the better it is ! And he doesn't say much...

AND i think talking about his family IS his private life... As much as "the thing we don't talk about"... What's more private than family and home ?? That's why we're "fighting" about the threads were everybody says we don't talk about "it"... We can talk about EVERYTHING from random to family, but not "that" ?? Let's be realistic...

I'm done with that ! :wink2:

Just to close the subject:

MIKA, if you a reading this and my question offended you in any way, I'm sorry :tears::crybaby: :crybaby: :sad:

I was just curious about your dad, coz we already know your mum and the rest of your family.

So, ones again, really-really-really SORRY! *still sobbing*

Much love, Tanya. X

No need to cry :thumb_yello:

We all go too far... We just have to realize it, and to know where we should stop...

I'm saying we should stop talking about everything, but i think that looking on the internet for some info he obviously doesn't want everybody to have access to is intruding someone's private life... But you all do whatever you want ! Just don't come and say that speculations about his sexuality is more intruding that what you will do IF you look for info...

And THIS was the last time i was talking about that cause this debate really p***es me off :wink2:

Well, I think it's OK you asked, that wasn't a mistake! But we just have to wait Mika to tell what he want's us to know.. Remember, there's no stupid questions, only stupid people.. or it it answers :naughty::thumb_yello:

I don't know if his daddy is millonarie or not, but it's true that the family have a good status because they could change of country severals times and he went to one of the best schools in London (Liceo Francés).

Anyway I don't mind it that all. We like his music and this is the important thing :wink2: But he is a popular man and I understand that you (me) want to know things about his private life!!It is like when you fall in love in a platonic way with your...mmmm..neighbour (for example) and you want to know everything about him/her.Even where he/she goes shopping!:lmao:

Yvonne G - well, THIS was funny :D Best wishes to Mika's dad :D

Everyone has the own life story. Every family is strange itself. I think Mika wouldn't be happy if he knew that his fans are so curious about his private life...

Great article!!!:thumb_yello: Quote -"We are talking in a small glass-walled room. Mika keeps reaching on to the desk and bringing a scented candle to his nose. Occasionally he dips the index finger of his right hand into the top of a fairy cake then licks off the cream and sprinkles" - I can sooooo see him doing that!!!:roftl:

Video isn't available yet, I'll try again later.:wink2:

Great article!!!:thumb_yello: Quote -"We are talking in a small glass-walled room. Mika keeps reaching on to the desk and bringing a scented candle to his nose. Occasionally he dips the index finger of his right hand into the top of a fairy cake then licks off the cream and sprinkles" - I can sooooo see him doing that!!!:roftl:

Video isn't available yet, I'll try again later.:wink2:

Video wasn't available,'cause I wrote one letter wrong. Now it's edited and you can see it.

Some people think it's too private, some think it's not a big deal. As for me, if at least a few people thought it wasn't appropriate to ask this question, there is a possibility that MIKA would think the same, that's why I apologized. I really think he is more easy-going then that, but really wouldn't want to upset him - he had enough trouble in his life without me making him sad. And I couldn't bare the thought that he had even the slightest and the smallest bad emotion because of me. I hope it made sense.