MIKA's dad...

blackwildkitty

I agree with yoppappop about the privacy. We have to respect his private life, and his relatives's privacy, as well. So, here is the link to the story, where Mika himself tells about his family

http://www.sundayherald.com/life/people/display.var.1168421.0.bohemian_rhapsody.php

or video, where he mentions his dad

great article, thx for posting ! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I've really wondered about his dad was what he looked like. I mean we've seen Mika's mom and, in my opinion, Mika doesn't really look like her. So I was just curious to see if Mika got his good looks from his dad. :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Great article!!!:thumb_yello: Quote -"We are talking in a small glass-walled room. Mika keeps reaching on to the desk and bringing a scented candle to his nose. Occasionally he dips the index finger of his right hand into the top of a fairy cake then licks off the cream and sprinkles" - I can sooooo see him doing that!!!:roftl:

Video isn't available yet, I'll try again later.:wink2:

I love that sort of describing style of writing! And I can imagine him doing that too, it is so Mika-ish! :roftl:

The only thing I've really wondered about his dad was what he looked like. I mean we've seen Mika's mom and, in my opinion, Mika doesn't really look like her. So I was just curious to see if Mika got his good looks from his dad. :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Hey! You really don't need wonder about, how his dad looks, 'cause you can find his dad's pictures in internet. I don't say more. Search yourself!

I don't think you should be asking about his father, I mean, it's too much! let him have some privacy! next you'll be asking about his grandma, cousins, aunts...lol, and calling them!! :blink: :blink:

Hey! You really don't need wonder about, how his dad looks, 'cause you can find his dad's pictures in internet. I don't say more. Search yourself!

Please don´t do things like this :wink2: I´m so curious... Now I can´t sleep until I find a picture :roftl:

haha not stalker persay but definitely a bit creepy :roftl:

Lol :wink2: No... I´m to lazy for (omg I hate english prepositions xD ) being a stalker... If I were a Stalker I would sleep in London town and I would search Mika :roftl:

I dunno, but I want to know.

Isn't Mika's dads name Michael Holbrook Penniman?

i heard that Mica Penniman (born 18 August 1983 as Michael Holbrook Penniman), known by his stage name Mika, MIKA is Michael penniman,

i too would like to know about his father! he always talks about his sister and mother but what about his brothers and father???

It wasn't a statement against your question, my last comment, it was a broad statement about people digging through personal information. I understand your interest as I too have wondered about his father. I just always will remember people searching myspaces and revealing coments intended for his friends or whatever.Or when he talked about people knocking on his familys door, his friends having to change their number. I know the fans aren't responsible for this and I don't know that he would mind your curiosity, but I just feel bad that nothing is really private in his life anymore.

I know it wasn't.:wink2: That's why I didn't quote you. I was talking to everyone. I feel kind of guilty for starting this thread, that's why I posted my teary apology to MIKA. But people are still commenting so I thought I should explain myself.:wink2:

Yvonne G - well, THIS was funny :D Best wishes to Mika's dad :D

Everyone has the own life story. Every family is strange itself. I think Mika wouldn't be happy if he knew that his fans are so curious about his private life...

Wise words, totally agree! You think your family is the only strange one, whereas in reality, everyone has something they think is strange!

Okay, it's your lucky day! Here is his dad:

http://www.terrapinn.com/2005/peme/SpeakerList.stm

(click down until there is Mr.Michael Penniman)

But PLEASE, be delicate! I don't want to see any silly thread about this here!

I started a thread similar to this topic with the link to Mika's dads pic a few months ago... (as well as threads about Miks siblings) but they were removed by Sunny... the reason? didn't want to get into trouble with Mika's people at the time. This was before things got crazy though...and I did kinda feel like a stalker once it was posted :naughty:

Still.. I guess respect Mika's family's privacy.. unless of course they come out into the public eye themselves.. like when Mika's sisters and mum go with him on tour and are present at signings and interviews!!..... :wink2:

I have been wondering about his family, as everyone, I suppose, mostly i didn't know it was an unpleasant topic to him, so I won't go further in it.

thanks so much for the interview, whoever posted it, I cannot remember.. thx for that, you know who you are! GREAT one. love the insights about his past life. they all confirms some ideas I have about his character, personality and stuck in the middle (my beloved one).... yes.