• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked::shocked::wub2:those are efffing amazing!! i've never seen so many drawn by one person:naughty: i really can't decide which one is my fav. possilbly the sketches, mostly because i get really jelous when i see them, wishin i could draw that good!:blush-anim-cl:

great job! plz post more when/if you draw anymore!

:shocked::shocked::wub2:those are efffing amazing!! i've never seen so many drawn by one person:naughty: i really can't decide which one is my fav. possilbly the sketches, mostly because i get really jelous when i see them, wishin i could draw that good!:blush-anim-cl:

great job! plz post more when/if you draw anymore!

Thank you so much! You're really kind ;)

I'll post other drawings, for sure, but I don't know when.

Haven't had much time because of studying :(

;**

Hey there, finally I can post:)

Here is my Mika pop art... looks more like Jim Morisson but I think it is cool anyway...;)not perfekt but ok:)

Omg I just looked at this thread, you are big artists! I really love your work!!!!

That it's amazing !What did you use ?

And welcome to MFC btw

That it's amazing !What did you use ?

And welcome to MFC btw

Thank you

I used acryl colours, like shining laquer, in pink and violet... it is quite flashy...but I took a picture and it came out red and black but I liked the more dramatic effekt of it so I did not try to make another...I will paint a red and black one some day

philippa, your project is made very beautiful!!!! (i wish we could do such things at school, too...)

i'd like to post a pic, but i don't know how...:blush. could you help me?