That is greaaaat!

People, I need some kinda drawing lessons.. on how to draw people's face, body etc...

Can anybody help me?

Sorry I just paint. But I'm sure you'll find people here to help you. :) Thank you for you compliment :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its so beautiful. one day i would like to buy a painting of you. you are so talented

Take all the time you need to choose what you'd want, I'll always find a way to save time to make you one if you don't choose in those I've already done. :)

:blush-anim-cl: You make me blush.

jamakkronic, with what materials do you paint?

I'm using gesso (black and white) and a brush number 000 even on a canvas in 40x40cm like this one... well even on larger ones too.

Do you want to get an idea of the size? I have a picture of myself next to this painting.

I'm using gesso (black and white) and a brush number 000 even on a canvas in 40x40cm like this one... well even on larger ones too.

Do you want to get an idea of the size? I have a picture of myself next to this painting.

Yeah please :D

:mf_lustslow:i love it!!! so how much you sellin' it for?:mf_rosetinted:

;) Ask Mika, this one belongs to him.

Yet, I doubt he'll want to sell it to you to be honest. Now seriously it's his so nothing can be a problem for me. If ever Mika wanted to sell it to you or even give it to you, it's just fine. :)

Merci !!!:blush-anim-cl:

Thank him: I couldn't manage to do anything without him =>:cowboy:

Seriously, you are my hero :wub2:

You should film yourself painting something from beginning to finish :naughty:

That would be amazing :blush-anim-cl:

But there is a video on my main page on myspace !!!!:wink2:

The local television had made an interview while I'm painting a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE Mika (from the picture my friend Fanny took with my camera in Bruxelles, the first time Mika had a painting from me: the one with the purple background), it's in my flat and I'm painting what is now in my bedroom, just above my giant pillow.

This one really means something for me as it's when Mika took several minutes to give me confidence about my paintings, and that had given me the strength to make it my job. Now thanks to these minutes he spent for me, thanks to his determination to make me selfconfident, I'm having a permanent exhibition in a big hotel in Kensington. And he keeps informed about it when he meets me which is more than I would have ever expected.

This is why I will never be able to sell any of his portraits, and why he knows they all belong to him and him only. I'm forever his debitor.

MIKA is my hero. :) Now you know why. He REALLY changed my life, efficiently and concretely.

Seriously, you are my hero :wub2:

That would be amazing :blush-anim-cl:

lol except you couldn't record everything cause you'd fall asleep before the end lol. When I paint, I start at one moment.... then when I stop, I often realize that about 20 hours have ran lol

But there is a video on my main page on myspace !!!!:wink2:

The local television had made an interview while I'm painting a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE Mika (from the picture my friend Fanny took with my camera in Bruxelles, the first time Mika had a painting from me: the one with the purple background), it's in my flat and I'm painting what is now in my bedroom, just above my giant pillow.

This one really means something for me as it's when Mika took several minutes to give me confidence about my paintings, and that had given me the strength to make it my job. Now thanks to these minutes he spent for me, thanks to his determination to make me selfconfident, I'm having a permanent exhibition in a big hotel in Kensington. And he keeps informed about it when he meets me which is more than I would have ever expected.

This is why I will never be able to sell any of his portraits, and why he knows they all belong to him and him only. I'm forever his debitor.

MIKA is my hero. :) Now you know why. He REALLY changed my life, efficiently and concretely.

Thanks so very very much, :blush-anim-cl:

yep thanks to Mika and Cherisse :)

Ohhh WOW!!!! What a fantabulous amazing story. I can't even believe it. He changed lots of our lives, but he literally reached in and CHANGED yours!! I am so super glad for you that you are doing what you love and are incredible at. And he keeps informed - that makes me a little teary. I would love to see more of your art. I have to go back to bed for a bit (couldn't sleep) but when I get up, I will be checking out your Myspace. I hope it has lots of your art! :D:thumb_yello: