Treats? I love treats:naughty: But addiction? Well I guess if it's paint, it's okay:naughty:

Haha 4 hours is still a good amount of time:wink2:

Depends how far you go with them, just don't paint yourself or anything, ok? :thumb_yello::naughty:

I guess so, I'm planning on spending another 5 hours or so carryong on though :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gots me some paints...finally:roftl:

Depends how far you go with them, just don't paint yourself or anything, ok? :thumb_yello::naughty:

I guess so, I'm planning on spending another 5 hours or so carryong on though :naughty:

Are you serious? I was going to paint my face and then press it against a sheet of paper and see how it turned out. But I'll take your advice and NOT go that route:naughty:

l_6254f4b28123989f6fa50b9b0f0c25cc.jpg

Holy Jesus! That is so freaking awesome! Wonderful work Jamakkronic:thumb_yello:

l_6254f4b28123989f6fa50b9b0f0c25cc.jpg

That.. is... so... awesomeee :mf_lustslow:

I gots me some paints...finally:roftl:

Are you serious? I was going to paint my face and then press it against a sheet of paper and see how it turned out. But I'll take your advice and NOT go that route:naughty:

Woop woop! What colours did you get? I don't know why I have such interest in paints :roftl:

Save it for when you have no inspiration :thumb_yello:

Woop woop! What colours did you get? I don't know why I have such interest in paints :roftl:

Save it for when you have no inspiration :thumb_yello:

The pack that said "classic 8" (has an orange, yellow, purple, green, black, crimson, blue (or green idk haha) and white) It has 8 59mL little botttles (they aren't the tubes). I thought it was a good deal at $30 until I got to the front counter to find that they were $20 (sssh, I didn't say anything).

The other colours look so awesome and I wanna get more:roftl: Even though I haven't opened these yet haha

I saw ALL the different colours and types and variety of paint Liquitex has! I also saw the Galeria paints but left those alone:naughty:

That.. is... so... awesomeee :mf_lustslow:

i love it so much , you surprise me everytime

Holy Jesus! That is so freaking awesome! Wonderful work Jamakkronic:thumb_yello:

Wow, thanks so much, so you really like it? I wish I could give him for his quarter of century,This one and the square one... but... it's only a nice dream... :huh:

The pack that said "classic 8" (has an orange, yellow, purple, green, black, crimson, blue (or green idk haha) and white) It has 8 59mL little botttles (they aren't the tubes). I thought it was a good deal at $30 until I got to the front counter to find that they were $20 (sssh, I didn't say anything).

The other colours look so awesome and I wanna get more:roftl: Even though I haven't opened these yet haha

I saw ALL the different colours and types and variety of paint Liquitex has! I also saw the Galeria paints but left those alone:naughty:

Ha ha. That's a really good price for 8 of them! It costs me that much for like3 or 4 of them :naughty:

They're so pretty and addicting :mf_lustslow: I think I may buy some tomorrow since my dad gave me some extra cash :naughty:

Ha ha, good girl! You know your paints :wink2::naughty:

Wow, thanks so much, so you really like it? I wish I could give him for his quarter of century,This one and the square one... but... it's only a nice dream... :huh:

Yes! I love it! It's amazing! And so original.

Ha ha. That's a really good price for 8 of them! It costs me that much for like3 or 4 of them

They're so pretty and addicting :mf_lustslow: I think I may buy some tomorrow since my dad gave me some extra cash :naughty:

Ha ha, good girl! You know your paints :wink2::naughty:

I know! I saw the ones in the little squeezy tubes as well hehe They looked a lot bigger in person than what I had imagined.

Oooh, extra cash. Very nice, and you'll be spending it wisely:wink2:

Hahaha I do. I learned well from you:wink2::naughty:

I know! I saw the ones in the little squeezy tubes as well hehe They looked a lot bigger in person than what I had imagined.

Oooh, extra cash. Very nice, and you'll be spending it wisely:wink2:

Hahaha I do. I learned well from you:wink2::naughty:

Yeah I guess they are pretty biggish :naughty:

Of course :wink2:

Well done my child *pats Louise on the head* Anymore questions and just ask the wise one :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I guess they are pretty biggish :naughty:

Of course :wink2:

Well done my child *pats Louise on the head* Anymore questions and just ask the wise one :mf_rosetinted:

I know! I thought "pssht, those sound small". But yeah, they are pretty large.

:naughty:

haha that made me laugh. (yeah, I'm sure you'll get more questions from me in the future haha)

I know! I thought "pssht, those sound small". But yeah, they are pretty large.

:naughty:

haha that made me laugh. (yeah, I'm sure you'll get more questions from me in the future haha)

Things are always better when they're big :bleh::das::roftl:

I can't wait :fisch:

haha for sure. I'm guessing you are a fan of the Mr Big candy bars haha

Okay good:wink2:

Okay I'm gonna go for now. See ya later Danika:wink2:

Yeah I guess you could say that :naughty:

Ok, bye bye :bye:

Yeah I guess you could say that :naughty:

Ok, bye bye :bye:

Oooh, or one time my dad got this huge box of Smarties. I think they were called Smarties Wow, or something like that. They were like two boxes of Smarties in one. I think you would like those as well:naughty:

I went up to the mall with my friend this evening and I got more art stuff. Though, this time it was a sketchbook, pencils and erasers, not Liquitex paint haha

Oooh, or one time my dad got this huge box of Smarties. I think they were called Smarties Wow, or something like that. They were like two boxes of Smarties in one. I think you would like those as well:naughty:

I went up to the mall with my friend this evening and I got more art stuff. Though, this time it was a sketchbook, pencils and erasers, not Liquitex paint haha

Yummy smarties! I haven't had those in ages! Do they still taste good? :wub2:

Well, I see you're already going to the art shop more often now :naughty: It's just the beginning :das:

Yummy smarties! I haven't had those in ages! Do they still taste good? :wub2:

Well, I see you're already going to the art shop more often now :naughty: It's just the beginning :das:

Yes, they do still taste yummy. When you eat Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?:roftl:

Well there is no stinkin' art shop at the mall, well the mall I went to at least:thumbdown: I got the skectch book, pencils, erasers at Wal Mart haha(surprisingly Wal Mart has some nice quality art supplies, apart from the normal arts and crafts stuff. Not a great selection *okay so a tiny selection* but oh well) But I think if they had one (art shop) there at the mall, then it would be great. I might spend more money than I already do at the mall. Well I could be more specific by saying: I might spend more money than I already do at...HMV:roftl:

Yes, they do still taste yummy. When you eat Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?

Well there is no stinkin' art shop at the mall, well the mall I went to at least:thumbdown: I got the skectch book, pencils, erasers at Wal Mart haha(surprisingly Wal Mart has some nice quality art supplies, apart from the normal arts and crafts stuff. Not a great selection *okay so a tiny selection* but oh well) But I think if they had one (art shop) there at the mall, then it would be great. I might spend more money than I already do at the mall. Well I could be more specific by saying: I might spend more money than I already do at...HMV

No, I'm not that bad when it comes to eating Smarties. They all taste the same to me. What's up with eating the red ones last anyway? :blink::naughty:

Wal Mart! I love it there :wub2: I wish they had one in the UK. I was amazed with how many cool art things they had there, and the food! :drool: Ok I'll shush now, I could go on for days Lol.

And what do sort of things do you buy at HMV eh? :das::bleh: