Cintia_Jenny---that is AMAZING! I love it.

And the Lollipop Girl? It's freaking awesome.

Oh wowwww!! That is seriously amazing! I love it

Thanks to everyone!

If you mean art college or stuff like that, no I'm not, I'm totally self trained.

And sure you can, everyone can! If you really want you can do everything, just practise and do not give up! I drew my first portrait 2 years ago, and it looked ridiculous! Really. xD

Just don't be shy, and show what you got....and do not be afraid of criticism, it will only help you and want you to get better and better!

I'm saying this to everyone out there on MFC thinking there art sucks. I don't think anyone's art would suck. We are all great!

Oh and I love that box up there!!! It must have taken a long time! Amazing!:mf_lustslow:

Howww?

I don't know where to start

I doubt that your 1st portrait was bad 2 years ago!

Thanks for the advice! I'll try to stick to it

And the box looks great Cintia!!

it looks awesome! great job:wink2::thumb_yello:

Awwwwww thank you so much!!!!!

it takes me some time but i did it! :D

about the lollipop girl, was quite easy, the most difficult part was the "Mika" draw, that one take me like a week!!

Zsina!!!! YOU'RE AN ARTIST!!!!!!! i love your drawings!!!!! they're amazing!!!! :wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yesterday was my birthday :biggrin2: and my friend made me the most amazing card ever i almost cried when she handed it to me

post-10175-142983680227_thumb.jpg

:wub2:(sorry its so small but its like the mika CD cover but it says sarah. she said it took her two hours and that she was like examining the Cd cover for the longest time...I LOVE IT!!!!)

yesterday was my birthday :biggrin2: and my friend made me the most amazing card ever i almost cried when she handed it to me

[ATTACH]5927[/ATTACH]

:wub2:(sorry its so small but its like the mika CD cover but it says sarah. she said it took her two hours and that she was like examining the Cd cover for the longest time...I LOVE IT!!!!)

OMG! How awesome! That is so sweet. Always love it when people close to you appreciate your love for Mika. Loved it when our family put a Mika photo on our birthday cake last year and we loved that. The card is beautiful!

[ATTACH]5927[/ATTACH]

awwwww

really cute!

your friend rocks :punk:

[ATTACH]5927[/ATTACH]

that's a very pretty card! i bet you will cherish it!

Happy Birthday by the way!! :yay:

[ATTACH]5927[/ATTACH]

Aww, that's so sweet of your friend. :)

wowww

that looks greatt! :mf_lustslow:

danika made a great job! i really love the colours

Thank you so much Laura :wub2:

yesterday was my birthday and my friend made me the most amazing card ever i almost cried when she handed it to me

[ATTACH]5927[/ATTACH]

(sorry its so small but its like the mika CD cover but it says sarah. she said it took her two hours and that she was like examining the Cd cover for the longest time...I LOVE IT!!!!)

That was really sweet of her! She did a lovely job. Bet you're really proud of it :wub2:

This is a blouse I've made, last month, to welcome the new year and say good-bye (with a happy ending) to 2008 ;)

14012009212.jpg

14012009223.jpg

That's amazing!! And I like the little toy at the top :wub2:

Wow! I'd never been in this thread and I didn't know how good all this stuff was :naughty:. Mika fans are very talented.

Just to name a couple that were posted towards the end, the picture by Danika and the Happy Ending top were amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! :wub2:

Wow! I'd never been in this thread and I didn't know how good all this stuff was :naughty:. Mika fans are very talented.

Just to name a couple that were posted towards the end, the picture by Danika and the Happy Ending top were amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! :wub2:

Thank you Sara :wub2: I agree soooo many people here are way talented.