• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg. Remember the picture I posted a little whiled back? Well I gave it to him last night at the NY show and he loved it!!!! He said it was brilliant and all that. Then when he signed my Mika Poster he wrote "To Rachel Thank you Love Mika" Ahhhh! <3 Yeah my real names Rachel by the way in case you couldn't figure that out.

Omg. Remember the picture I posted a little whiled back? Well I gave it to him last night at the NY show and he loved it!!!! He said it was brilliant and all that. Then when he signed my Mika Poster he wrote "To Rachel Thank you Love Mika" Ahhhh! <3 Yeah my real names Rachel by the way in case you couldn't figure that out.

everyone loved your picture, it was sooo good, it bet mikas gunna keep it with him, along with our picture with him that jerry took.

everyone loved your picture, it was sooo good, it bet mikas gunna keep it with him, along with our picture with him that jerry took.

Then he'll remember us forever and think about us at night and finally get up the courage to as us to marry him then we'll live happily ever after in MikaLand!

I like how ABC news got a shot of my Mika fan art. HARRR!!

Then he'll remember us forever and think about us at night and finally get up the courage to as us to marry him then we'll live happily ever after in MikaLand!

I like how ABC news got a shot of my Mika fan art. HARRR!!

my mika body art wont come off! i soaped i rubbed with alcohol lol its still on me, fadded but you can still see it if you look hard

No probs! She took amazing pics like omg <3 Shirtless Mika = my new favorite thing. I think I like it even more than sweaty Mika!

It totally looks like he's looking at my camera in this pic! He might be!

I'm definitely with you on that... shirtless... :blush-anim-cl:

thanx luv

These videos contain footage of how the drawing is being done, what i'm about to do etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8z0yznhd3tz

http://www.mediafire.com/?41ntldt5rmj

THE FINAL PICTURE

I apologise for the crappy circles. I had no compass. Well, that's my excuse.

mikadrawingiq8.jpg

LMAO in the last video i say it didnt take long to do but it actually took nearly an hour as ive just suddenly realised!! :OOOO

nice one

keep going