• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks!!!:biggrin2: I hope Mika and the band will like it....it was a hard work but I think it worths it (great adventure with another french fan and a lot of fun!:bleh: )

PS: Phunkygal you're so funny!!! I've never imagined that the world "hot" can be used for a South Park's character even if it's LUKE but....I probably have to redifined my notion of the "Luke's fan"...

Yep, CB means Chubby Bunny. :wink2:

I've been quite creative lately. Blame it on Mika and his circus master outfit! :naughty:

Here is something I made yesterday... Mad Hatter number 4:

madhatter4_rcurves.jpg

And some may think this is the gayist pose in the world, but I don't care. I think it's very stylish and suits this tall character. :D

Wow! I'm sooooo impressed with your drawings!!! Wish I could draw like that!!!

I love the South Park characters!!! They're so cute!!!

Thanks!!! I'm happy to see that you like it... it found the idea so funny:naughty: : it's another french fan (Orphée) who, in fact, had the idea to do the group in a South Park way , I developed the idea to insert it in a huge banner...I did the conception (i've drawn and painted for five years...I did also a art's school during one year and it was usefull for this!!) and we realised it together!!! Very good experience thanks to her fabulous family who were so kind with us!!:wub2:

Yep, CB means Chubby Bunny. :wink2:

I've been quite creative lately. Blame it on Mika and his circus master outfit! :naughty:

Here is something I made yesterday... Mad Hatter number 4:

madhatter4_rcurves.jpg

And some may think this is the gayist pose in the world, but I don't care. I think it's very stylish and suits this tall character. :D

haha!i know his circus master outfit looked awesome!lol!nice drawing!it is wicked awesome!:biggrin2:

I painted on a banner (2m; 1m30) this:

for more pictures you can go to the Colmar thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3772&page=13

[ATTACH]3980[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3981[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3982[/ATTACH]

Here the next step (cause I can't sleep 3:45 A.M in Paris and I get a train tommorrow in 9:30 :bleh: ) so tell me if you understand it...actually the slogan is "THANKS FOR YOUR MIKANESQUE* WORLD"

*new french adjective that I created :biggrin2:

(I think it was funnier to mix french and english and the K of "thanks" was used also for mikanesque, on the paper it was good idea but I don't know if it's very clear)

post-1842-14298366953_thumb.jpg

post-1842-142983669533_thumb.jpg

post-1842-142983669535_thumb.jpg

We Love Mika! The Japan's best and the craziest Mika fan club presents;

Dr. Mika, MAD SCIENTIST

Dr. Mika is working on a special project. TO BE CONT'D....

Artwork by Cue, our member and a well-known illustrator/catoonist/anime figure designer/writer in Japan.

Some of us are Rocky Horror Show fans:bleh:

We are planning to give him a Mad Scientist Costume Play kit at the next gig in Japan :roftl:

<<<<<<<<< P L S H E L P >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have not figured out how to directly copy a photo to a thread. Appreciate if someone can help. Thanks!

post-1773-142983669598_thumb.jpg

Dr. Mika, MAD SCIENTIST

Artwork by Cue, our member and a well-known illustrator/catoonist/anime figure designer/writer in Japan.

We are planning to give him a Mad Scientist Costume Play kit at the next gig in Japan :roftl:

I have not figured out how to directly copy a photo to a thread. Appreciate if someone can help. Thanks!

OMG!

So cute! Love it! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Dr. Mika, MAD SCIENTIST

wow thats amazing, good job :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just finished this for the MIKA Year in Cartoon Motion book... the colors are a bit exaggerated, but that's what kind of mood I was in. lol

mikadrawing.jpg

It's based off of this picture of MIKA (in case you didn't know):

mikalollipoppppp.jpg

I also did these two drawings on quilt squares for the MIKA quilt! :)

mikaquiltsquarerelax.jpg

mikaquiltsquarehere.jpg

Okay, erm... :blink: I don't really know what the essence of this picture is and where it came from, but hmm... Anyways... :naughty:

mikaindian_r.jpg

Wow fantastic work Marianne really! :biggrin2:

His famous Ololololo is what I think a "zaghrouta", a sound that arabic women make at weddings and in partys or other big events :roftl:

You kind of wiggle your tounge to the left and right very fast as you make noise :naughty: It is kind of similar to the indian war sound xD

I just finished this for the MIKA Year in Cartoon Motion book... the colors are a bit exaggerated, but that's what kind of mood I was in. lol

mikadrawing.jpg

mikaquiltsquarerelax.jpg

mikaquiltsquarehere.jpg

I like it..fauve!

mikadrawing.jpg

mikalollipoppppp.jpg

mikaquiltsquarerelax.jpg

mikaquiltsquarehere.jpg

so cute... i like the rainbow and the notes :thumb_yello: