Travelodge Leeds Central

Motley

ok Me and Myrik are wondering if poss to get a list of everyone staying at the Hotel before the event. We could always present the list to mika after the show and invite him back to the hotel for A cup of Earl Grey (and nothing else girlies :roftl: )

So I will start the list here and try adding people when they confirm they are staying there :) and please include your real first name so I can put that on the list aswell :) If he came back I cannot imagine him using our forum names because that would just get too confusing LOL

1. Motley (Mark)

2. Myrik (Joanne)

3. Bexxy "Becky or Rebecca which ever you prefer :))

4. Jengafer (Jenny)

5. Jengafer's Hubby (Ben)

6. Kata (real name to be inserted lol)

7. Daisylou (Hayley)

8. Pauly (Paul)

9. Jodi Ice (Jodi)

10. Aislinn (Nic)

11. OhitsFun (lil)

12. Freddiesdouble (David I believe)

13. Andi (Gill)

14. Andi's Husband (Ali)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we kind of have this going on in the leeds thread, as well as a convo about whether the MFC'ers should go in themed fancy dress..

I know it is in the leeds thread aswell but this is meant to just be a list of people staying at Leeds Central :)

ADD ME PLEASE!!!

and tell Mika its my Birthday(well its close enough and this will be the only party close enough to celebrate it with you guys!!) and I would love that pink and orange jumper as my present!!!!!:roftl:

DAISYLOU aka Hayley and hubby PAULY aka Paul (who hated MIKA when I ordered the tickets now happily sings away to LICM in the shower!!):thumb_yello: xx

Do you really think he will come and don't forget about asking the others too!!

We could just go to the bar as open till 2am!! Although I will either be under the table drunk by then or just asleep through being sooo tired!!xx

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...X'cited!!!!!

OK list is growing fast :) I know alot more need to be added yet and as for the rest of the band, I would not dream of forgetting them :) juat have to make sure there is someone or something (Me :)) inbetween Freddie and Cherrise :)

anyone missing from list?

hi Motley,

you alrady have me on... but my name is andi.. not Gill:naughty:

hubby is Ali....

Angelic.. who is Gill is staying there with her hubby Tony

I think Sister Jane is staying there... but will have to check....

Hannah is staying there but I'm not sure who with...

page 85 of the Leeds meet up thread has a list of who is going, and most if not all are staying at the travel lodge... other halfs arn't on there though....

OK list is growing fast :) I know alot more need to be added yet and as for the rest of the band, I would not dream of forgetting them :) juat have to make sure there is someone or something (Me :)) inbetween Freddie and Cherrise :)

<yeh yeh yeh>:roftl:

Hey lets all gets room next to , underneath or on top of each other , makes sense otherwise the party might really annoy people:thumb_yello:

ok Me and Myrik are wondering if poss to get a list of everyone staying at the Hotel before the event. We could always present the list to mika after the show and invite him back to the hotel for A cup of Earl Grey (and nothing else girlies :roftl: )

So I will start the list here and try adding people when they confirm they are staying there :) and please include your real first name so I can put that on the list aswell :) If he came back I cannot imagine him using our forum names because that would just get too confusing LOL

1. Motley (Mark)

2. Myrik (Joanne)

3. Bexxy "Becky or Rebecca which ever you prefer :))

4. Jengafer (Jenny)

5. Jengafer's Hubby (Ben)

6. Kata (Kata will do :))

7. Daisylou (Hayley)

8. Pauly (Paul)

9. Jodi Ice (Jodi)

10. Aislinn (Nic)

11. OhitsFun (lil)

12. Freddiesdouble (David I believe)

13. Andi (Andi)

14. Andi's Husband (Ali)

Will have to continue list in another post as unable to edit anymore :(