Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Girls, I’m posting now as I don’t know if I will have the opportunity to catch you before the concert… I just wanted to say to each of you that I hope you have an *awesome* time at the concert. I am thinking of you, and I am *so so* excited for you all.

Leigh, *thank you so much* for receiving my little gift, and to all of you for taking it to the concert in the hopes of giving it to Mika. It means so much to me.

Thank you all for being a source of great amusement for us in the making of the tartan trousers. Those of us that could not be there in person still feel as if we have been on this long, fun journey with you! It has been a lot of fun!

I really *hope* that you have a great opportunity to give Mika the trousers (and my gift, and card from Tootch). I know that he will *love* them! I hope that you just have really wonderful, memorable experience with him. And I hope that you have so much fun at the concert, and that it is a night you will *never forget*.

Love to you all!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep these trousers pulled up tomorrow, anyone who is on! I won't be on at all (GITB here) as I'll be at work and then leaving straight away. Sorry, couldn't get photos to work, but they look great, next time you all see him - he could be wearing them!!!

I should be in till 1pmish - so will pull them up till then, and I am sure someone else can be persuaded to help out until I get back again!!! :wink2:

Girls, I’m posting now as I don’t know if I will have the opportunity to catch you before the concert… I just wanted to say to each of you that I hope you have an *awesome* time at the concert. I am thinking of you, and I am *so so* excited for you all.

Leigh, *thank you so much* for receiving my little gift, and to all of you for taking it to the concert in the hopes of giving it to Mika. It means so much to me.

Thank you all for being a source of great amusement for us in the making of the tartan trousers. Those of us that could not be there in person still feel as if we have been on this long, fun journey with you! It has been a lot of fun!

I really *hope* that you have a great opportunity to give Mika the trousers (and my gift, and card from Tootch). I know that he will *love* them! I hope that you just have really wonderful, memorable experience with him. And I hope that you have so much fun at the concert, and that it is a night you will *never forget*.

Love to you all!

is this rainbow sky? or a hidden twin?

girls, you make miracles!!!

r.s., well said!

I should be in till 1pmish - so will pull them up till then, and I am sure someone else can be persuaded to help out until I get back again!!! :wink2:

You can be sure I'll poke my nose in now and again to give them a

good yank up to the top! LOL!

dcdeb

and here i am - giving a midnight hoist!

they look wonderful!

and i LOVE the waistband tag!!!

i am so proud of you all for doing such a great job!!:thumb_yello:

and i will be thinking of you all day tomorrow while i am at work!

and thank you so much for taking my postcard to MIKA - and rainbow sky's gift with you!

its like a little peice of us is going to be there with you!

*sigh*

i hope it is truely magical

Hello, it's me, it's amazing what time you have to get up in this shouse if you want to get on the computer! (lol!)

Robertina, Rainbow has been telling us all along that she was normal really! LOL!

GIRLS!.....................WOW WOW WOW! They are AMAZING! LOVE the tag!

I am just SO excited!

Thanks to everyone who has posted good luck messages ....................YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh great job :thumb_yello: Lovely trousers Mika will absolutely adore them!

Hope you'll have a wonderful Mikamagical time today :wub2:

Thank you! I am sure we will!

Nightmare with my connection!

Yes am pulling my hair out!

god they look brill ! just think i was being sarky when you lot said what could we make for mika for the glagow gig & i came out with tartan trews :roftl: the joke became reality & you lot pulled it off big time im so proud to be scottish :thumb_yello: well i have a busy day ahead of me (1) clean the house up for the 2 french lassies coming to stay (2) go to the hairdressers (3) make some food that the french lassies can eat (no not haggis & neeps) (4) learn how to say in french get your french asses into gear or we will be too late to see mika !

god they look brill ! just think i was being sarky when you lot said what could we make for mika for the glagow gig & i came out with tartan trews :roftl: the joke became reality & you lot pulled it off big time im so proud to be scottish :thumb_yello: well i have a busy day ahead of me (1) clean the house up for the 2 french lassies coming to stay (2) go to the hairdressers (3) make some food that the french lassies can eat (no not haggis & neeps) (4) learn how to say in french get your french asses into gear or we will be too late to see mika !

quite a lot of home and friendly accomodation over there!!! nice ppl!

i'll think about that....:bleh:

who are you having as guests? MFCers as Kath and MIka MAd?

have a great time you too, we'll follow yr night from our puters...:thumb_yello:

No way will I be able to sleep tonight! I am soo soo excited for you girls! I cannot wait to hear all about your night. Please tell us all about it as soon as you have recovered. Thinking of you.....!!!

Rainbow you are making me nervous...............where has the usual Rainbow gone! This one is VERY nice! Has someone else signed in under your name?!!!!!!!!

Hi Sheena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all goes well for you today! Will see you tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Rainbow you are making me nervous...............where has the usual Rainbow gone! This one is VERY nice! Has someone else signed in under your name?!!!!!!!!

What do you mean VERY nice? I AM a very nice person!! I'm hurt to think you don't think I'm usually nice!

...well, tis one of my 10 personalities. :roftl:

What do you mean VERY nice? I AM a very nice person!! I'm hurt to think you don't think I'm usually nice!

...well, tis one of my 10 personalities. :roftl:

And I love them all!

hey kath ! im looking forward to meeting you all in person tonite ! have you all seen my new kittens yet , there lovely but i feeling like drowing down the loo now as their doing my nut in

S5000939.jpg

hey kath ! im looking forward to meeting you all in person tonite ! have you all seen my new kittens yet , there lovely but i feeling like drowing down the loo now as their doing my nut in

S5000939.jpg

LOL! Don't do that! they are lovely............but I know what you mean!

Yep, looking forward to meeting you too!

Well, I really must go now! Lots to do........so.......

Bye everyone..............see some of you later and I hope the rest of you get the good news we are all hoping for via Wendi later!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx