Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

bumping bump bumps bumped...all english declination!

LOL Robertina! I'll do a little bumping as well, just to be on the safe side. :wink2:

dcdeb

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SCG you almost send me running from the Tartan Trousers thread.

I have a morbid fear/aversion to cats and was freaked when the kittens appeared on the screen! YIKES.

Whenever I've babysat for GITB she has to lock her cat away so I don't even see it!

Getting shivers!

ANYWAY, on a really exciting note, only about 8 hours to go!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO:biggrin2:

hi leezy!

be a naughty girl, do not behave and have a lot of fun!!!

Ah Robertina, you called me leezy, i like lizzie!!!

I am getting so excited, I keep running to pee (more info than you need!!:naughty: )

I have butterflys in my tummy! Am starving but too nervous to eat!

CAN'T WAIT!:biggrin2:

hey kath ! im looking forward to meeting you all in person tonite ! have you all seen my new kittens yet , there lovely but i feeling like drowing down the loo now as their doing my nut in

S5000939.jpg

OMFM how cuuuuute they are!!!! I LOOOVE cats and nothing beats kitties aaww :wub2: Got me remembering my little ones when they were babies :biggrin2: Haha you're getting mixed reactions on them but mine is a very happy one :wink2:

Good afternoon ladies - I had a power cut :shocked: :shocked:

My phone was red hot trying to find out for how long!!

Its back now - and JOLLY WELL BETTER STAY THAT WAY!!!!!!!

Sorry for shouting - it freaked me out!! :blush-anim-cl:

kath and rainbow sky had problems too this morning, the internet crashed once or 2 times, or so..

but here we are now!!!and going to stay in our positions!!!

i'll be out most of the afternoon and tonight hubby will be at home...so, will not rush to the pc, but have to find some good excuse to do it!

I will be out this afternnon too - this is one of my "take a little old lady shopping" days!! And will drop daughter at pipe-band at 6pm - then I will be here. Need to pick her up again at 9pm - but that only takes 20 mins!!

scq - your kittens are absolutely gorgeous!!!

i cant believe the day is finally here!!!!!:woot_jump:

i am so excited for all of you!

(do i keep repeating myself???:naughty: )

*singing*

tonight. tonight

won't be just any night.

tonight there will be no morning star.

tonight. tonight.

you'll see our love tonight

and for us, stars will stop where they are.

(west side story!)

:biggrin2:

Just to let everyone know - I will be posting any text updates HERE tonight!!!

The girls can post their show experiences on the Glasgow thread, or wherever they want tomorrow!!!

Tonight - THIS is the place to be for a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::partytime2::yay:

Just to let everyone know - I will be posting any text updates HERE tonight!!!

The girls can post their show experiences on the Glasgow thread, or wherever they want tomorrow!!!

Tonight - THIS is the place to be for a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay: :yay:

OK WENDI ..... WILL STAY IN TOUCH WITH THIS THREAD TONIGHT !!! OH, & THANKS FOR THE TIP !!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Great! There is a direct hotline to the trouser action in Glasgow!!

At least THESE trousers will be kept pulled right up tonight...it remains to be seen about Mika's:naughty: I'm sure the tartan ones will be fine, they looked great in the pic! I can see him filling them now in my mind's eye.....:blush-anim-cl:

yay!:biggrin2:

happi - i love the frame you picked for your avi!

you totally captured the moment!:thumb_yello:

Thanks Tootch ... you know, I got that from Dru's avatars (is a thread here) ... she said it was fine for us to use them so ... she caught that moment !!

But Tootch, I've been meaning to ask you for a while ... is it poss. to take a still from a vid . on the computer / i.e. you tube ??

Also , you sent me a message on myspace (great !) but all that showed up was a 'photobucket logo' saying 'bandwidth exceeded' ... hhmmmm ... sorry, i didn't understand ... ???!!! Perhaps you could explain please??!! love to hear from you !!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Robertina, I am SO glad that you are defending Mika's crotch for me!

Just been catching up on the thread...........sounds like its going to be a ball in here tonight..........I will look forward to reading it all later when I am in re hab after the gig!

Doesn't seem much point in saying I am excited because you know that! Just got back from the hairdressers........Satu is just finishing her beautiful painting for Mika..........and has just dipped her paint brush in her cup of tea instead of her paint pot!