Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did you read my post about them playing love today right before gwen stefani came on stage tuesday night?

dylan and i were singing it loud and proud - and our friends were just smiling at us!:blush-anim-cl:

i didnt care!

it was mika!

and they were playing him over the speakersytem at the ampitheatre -

and you have to realize that he is not as popular over here yet as he is over there in the uk!!!!!

I bet you knew ALL the words, Tootch!

THE MAIN THREAD IS COUGHT UP, WOW!!!

now 3 more are waiting for me....and have to prepare dinner....

but, believe me, it's the happiest of the happier days! i can't believe all you did girls! i'll repeat it forever....you are my heroes! i'm so proud....of these fan oldlings!!!

kath, i copied yr tender post in a special word document i will save forever, and i will add also reports of the others...i'm moved to tears, the meaning of all this really goes beyond the mere (!!??!!...mere, oh no!) fact!

speak later....

THE MAIN THREAD IS COUGHT UP, WOW!!!

now 3 more are waiting for me....and have to prepare dinner....

but, believe me, it's the happiest of the happier days! i can't believe all you did girls! i'll repeat it forever....you are my heroes! i'm so proud....of these fan oldlings!!!

kath, i copied yr tender post in a special word document i will save forever, and i will add also reports of the others...i'm moved to tears, the meaning of all this really goes beyond the mere (!!??!!...mere, oh no!) fact!

speak later....

Robertina, are you slowly going through all the posts??!!!

[ATTACH]1929[/ATTACH] In the trews again!

Is your mum ashamed about how baggy they were??!

Abby have you the other pics, the outside ones that your mum took? I really want to see those ones! Did you pm babspanky about downloading your vid?

Ya know when Mika said the troosers were a bit tight in the a***....

...one of ya's should looked at him, grinned and went "KACHIIIIIIIIIIINGA"!!! :roftl:

:das::lol3::lmfao::lmao::naughty:

HILARIOUS!!!

Thanks for the video and pictures, he looks stunning in your trousers :thumb_yello:

:das::lol3::lmfao::lmao::naughty:

HILARIOUS!!!

Thanks for the video and pictures, he looks stunning in your trousers :thumb_yello:

If only we had Rainbow's quick wit! We were too busy screaming to anyone who was listening

HE'S WEARING THE TROUSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember someone posted pics of the after show party from Shepherds' Bush or Brighton or somewhere? Think it was the London one actually. I wish someone would post pics of the Glasgow after show party - he was wearing the trousers apparently!

Remember someone posted pics of the after show party from Shepherds' Bush or Brighton or somewhere? Think it was the London one actually. I wish someone would post pics of the Glasgow after show party - he was wearing the trousers apparently!

googling mika glasgow....

one day we will stop posting on the TT thread, and maybe stop talking about them! :sad:

mikalack, trouserslack....we cannot leave trousers to their destiny!!!! even if it's a delicious one! :shocked: :shocked:

Right, I have managed to upload 2 videos onto YOU TUBE, I have no idea how to link it in here so you will all have to go find it.

They have only just been added and I got a message from youtube saying it would take a little while before they could be viewed.

You can find them under Mika tartan trousers, (this clip shows him singing some of grace kelly)

the second one is under Mika, presents (or gifts), but if you put in Mika, glasgow, presents, gifts, you'll find it! Thats when he gets the trousers says Hi to Tootch and Rainbow!

I am exhausted, spent soooooooooooooooo much time trying to sort this!

Right, I have managed to upload 2 videos onto YOU TUBE, I have no idea how to link it in here so you will all have to go find it.

They have only just been added and I got a message from youtube saying it would take a little while before they could be viewed.

You can find them under Mika tartan trousers, (this clip shows him singing some of grace kelly)

the second one is under Mika, presents (or gifts), but if you put in Mika, glasgow, presents, gifts, you'll find it! Thats when he gets the trousers says Hi to Tootch and Rainbow!

I am exhausted, spent soooooooooooooooo much time trying to sort this!

Well done Leezy we are all having nighmares over all of this technology and we are all soooooooooo tired!