Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still can't believe he did. I watched the vidoe in awe. He is such a darling sweetheart. Aww. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Hi Everyone! No, I totally agree........I STILL can't believe he did! I mean, I know we all HOPED that he would but the fact that he actually DID is still doing my brain in! If I watch the bit where he says 'They are really tight fitting on the arse girls' many more times I think my computer will start complaining let alone my hubby!

Hi Everyone! No, I totally agree........I STILL can't believe he did! I mean, I know we all HOPED that he would but the fact that he actually DID is still doing my brain in! If I watch the bit where he says 'They are really tight fitting on the arse girls' many more times I think my computer will start complaining let alone my hubby!

oh you mika tartan nut!:naughty: :naughty:

and he was sooooooo flirty the way he said it too!

Kath, got the stuff in the mail yesterday, thank you muchos for that!!! xxx

and he was sooooooo flirty the way he said it too!

Kath, got the stuff in the mail yesterday, thank you muchos for that!!! xxx

I know, 'am I too dirty, am I too flirty'..............NO.........not TOO flirty......we LOVE it!

Wendi, I've told several of my friends who only know of Mika through me

and they said the same thing. Even my husband, who is getting a little tired

of hearing about Mika Mika Mika all the time, had to admit that it was a pretty

nice thing to do... I can't tell you how happy I am for you all. I know I came in on the trousers thing late, but I am, as I said before, so glad that you allowed me to participate in some small way by cheering from sidelines! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Im not in the actual tartan group, but so amazed of all the interest over this!

Haven't posted that much but read loads of posts.

Id say that you all ppl supporting was one of the best parts in this! :wink2:

Im not in the actual tartan group, but so amazed of all the interest over this!

Haven't posted that much but read loads of posts.

Id say that you all ppl supporting was one of the best parts in this! :wink2:

You were there SATU!

Ok.....just been indulging in a re read of THE night! It is great to be able to do that and relive it!

You were there SATU!

Ok.....just been indulging in a re read of THE night! It is great to be able to do that and relive it!

Kath, what page does the big night start on????

I want to have an hour to myself, away from study and housework, to re-read that night!

x

Well, I vote for a KILT next time girls!!!!!! :wink2::naughty:

Rainbow, I'm not so sure how he'd look in a kilt, perhaps a bit on the tall/thin side for one!

*any excuse not to get roped into making a kilt*

They cost sooooo much money here because they are soooooo difficult to make!

Lets wait on his next scottish date and we'll decide then what to make! :naughty:

Rainbow, I'm not so sure how he'd look in a kilt, perhaps a bit on the tall/thin side for one!

*any excuse not to get roped into making a kilt*

They cost sooooo much money here because they are soooooo difficult to make!

Lets wait on his next scottish date and we'll decide then what to make! :naughty:

:naughty:

I can just imagine what you'll come up with!

I wish I could come up with something clever for the DC gig, but I don't

think anyone can top the Tartan Trousers... and I wouldn't want to even

try! Wouldn't want to take away from the specialness of that!

I guess Mika will just have to settle for my undying love and devotion as my gift, as I am one of the least artistic people you'll ever meet. :wink2:

dcdeb

:naughty:

I can just imagine what you'll come up with!

I wish I could come up with something clever for the DC gig, but I don't

think anyone can top the Tartan Trousers... and I wouldn't want to even

try! Wouldn't want to take away from the specialness of that!

I guess Mika will just have to settle for my undying love and devotion as my gift, as I am one of the least artistic people you'll ever meet. :wink2:

dcdeb

Artistic, me, not an ounce of it in my body! Creative yes, I have the ideas, but am pants at putting them together. I do however have great determination and unwavering belief! SOOOOOOO, think about something very typically USA, and go for that! Cowboy hat, decorated by you guys, or something with stars & stripes!

Kath, what page does the big night start on????

I want to have an hour to myself, away from study and housework, to re-read that night!

x

Leezy, I think the first messages started on page 140 or so... that's when we started getting texts from you via Wendi that you were in the queue waiting for him... :)

dcdeb

Artistic, me, not an ounce of it in my body! Creative yes, I have the ideas, but am pants at putting them together. I do however have great determination and unwavering belief! SOOOOOOO, think about something very typically USA, and go for that! Cowboy hat, decorated by you guys, or something with stars & stripes!

Tootch, mgpm and I have been talking about red, white and blue/stars and stripes things... it's just deciding on one thing and getting it all together. Cowboy hat is a good idea, though. :thumb_yello:

I just remembered... It's 3 weeks from today!!! :shocked:

dcdeb

Leezy, I think the first messages started on page 140 or so... that's when we started getting texts from you via Wendi that you were in the queue waiting for him... :)

dcdeb

Yep, thats right, I started on about 141 I think. The 'HE WORE THEM!' is on 162..........I have written them down now and will pin them to my board ready for next time I need a fix!

Tootch, mgpm and I have been talking about red, white and blue/stars and stripes things... it's just deciding on one thing and getting it all together. Cowboy hat is a good idea, though. :thumb_yello:

I just remembered... It's 3 weeks from today!!! :shocked:

dcdeb

ONLY THREE WEEKS WOW! that is great! I think the cowboy hat is a brilliant idea!

Everyone brings their own skills and talents to these projects! I was sure that we wanted to do something and so threw it open to the others, and Sheena came up with the actual idea, although was unable to actually join in the making of, but she did a lot of the research for patterns etc. Leezy may say she has no skills at putting things together, but she was a fantastic host on the day. As she says, she also had the belief...........I may have had the grit and determination to persevere with Mika's crotch (hee hee!) when it was being tricky but I didn't nessersarily have the belief.......as I was convinced they would look like pj's! Everyone one else that was involved also did their part. A true team effort, and above all LOADS of fun!

SO............go for it gilrs! Start a thread........throw it open for ideas and see where it takes you!

Thank you ladies, *trying hard not to go to those pages right now* - must resist!

Only 3 weeks till your gig! WOOOO OHOOOOOOOO!

Let us know what you decide! xx

GO LEEZY GO! IT'S WORTH IT!

But..........I don't know if I am now looking through rose tinted glasses but everytime I watch the vids (which is about every five mins,) I just think they look better every time!

If I got within 20 paces of a kilt I would probably faint.

The aussies have no idea what to do for Mika either. We can't think of anything. Maybe a nice tea towel with the map of Australia on it? :roftl:

Freaky computer.......all very odd, just had to sign in again..grrrrrr!

Why not go the whole hog Rainnbow and make Mika a hamper with some tea and buisuits in to go with the t towel!

Freaky computer.......all very odd, just had to sign in again..grrrrrr!

Why not go the whole hog Rainnbow and make Mika a hamper with some tea and buisuits in to go with the t towel!

I guess it is a bit too obvious and sterotypical to go for the hat with the things dangling off it........but if you went for it you could use chicken nuggets!