Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are going to have some amount of posts to read through tomorrow - and they will be posting pictures etc - I can hardly wait!!!!!!! :yay:

I guess I have to find an internet cafe in Birmingham. :biggrin2:

OK, I am off for tonight, see you all later! :thumb_yello:

Right. Im off to bed now XD

R.E exam in the morning. 2 hours long. Not looking forward to it. Lol. anyways. night everyone :) -hugs-

Good night Beckar - I really hope Fred gets you an autograph!! Good luck with your exam!!!! <huggles>

OMG, you guys made the trousers?! That's SO COOL! I begged one of the roadies afterwards to give me Mika's bottle of water but he wouldn't because apparently "it's not water". :(

It could have had a caffeine addition in it - he must need extra energy!!! Glad you liked the trousers - we had great fun making them!!! :biggrin2:

OMG, you guys made the trousers?! That's SO COOL! I begged one of the roadies afterwards to give me Mika's bottle of water but he wouldn't because apparently "it's not water". :(

soooooo!

how was it?

or are we supposed to go to glasgow thread now wendi???

Aside from the fact that that's just a very weird request PrincessMairi, welcome to the forum !! :bleh::biggrin2:

I expect its something a little stronger than water lol!! I just can't wait to see the pictures/videos of the trousers and them meeting Mika!! So happy for everyone involved.

XXXX