2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

I always seem to be near tall guys who don't seem the slightest bit interested in the concert and turn round to glare everytime I sing/yell/scream/breathe :mad:

thats so stupid.. what else are u supposed to be doing at a concert then! sit down and read a book? some people should just not be allowed to go to gigs :naughty:

u know what this means don't ya? we scream our lungs out!! no matter how bad our voices are :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a feeling we're gonna be having a bit of a heat wave by the time this concert comes around. (Unless i'm losing my weather-girl-touch) There's a system about to make it's way over..... :fisch:

Better than the huge amounts of water that are coming down at the moment... :thumbdown:

But yeah, my weather girl touch is telling me the same... Summer will start after the 10th of July. :naughty:

I'll call that plan B :thumb_yello:

If the mermaid thing doesn't turn out I'll be a wench ahha I also have some caribbean rum that we bought back from Trinidad 2 years ago hahah I'll have to bring that!

omm...i'm sry i was just searching trinidad, to see if any other trinis r here and i saw ur post and i just had to say hi!!!

can u believe noone here knows bout him?! they don't even play him on the radio!!!!!!

so what u thought of t'dad?

thats so stupid.. what else are u supposed to be doing at a concert then! sit down and read a book? some people should just not be allowed to go to gigs :naughty:

u know what this means don't ya? we scream our lungs out!! no matter how bad our voices are :biggrin2:

I know exactly what you mean.At Glastonbury when Mika sang Billy Brown, you know at the end where he gets the audience to sing "man", I felt like a right billy no mates, singing at the top of my lungs, while everybody around me kept quiet looking down at their feet.

At least with you guys there I won't feel so alone.

I know exactly what you mean.At Glastonbury when Mika sang Billy Brown, you know at the end where he gets the audience to sing "man", I felt like a right billy no mates, singing at the top of my lungs, while everybody around me kept quiet looking down at their feet.

At least with you guys there I won't feel so alone.

lol oh u def won't be alone :biggrin2: in fact there will prob be competition on who can sing the loudest :naughty: poor mika

omm...i'm sry i was just searching trinidad, to see if any other trinis r here and i saw ur post and i just had to say hi!!!

can u believe noone here knows bout him?! they don't even play him on the radio!!!!!!

so what u thought of t'dad?

Well we were in Tobago most of the time because my aunt has a house there but we went to Trinidad for a day and went on a tour of the island and stuff - I liked it! (After being in Tobago for a month it was good to go somewhere with a few more shops etc. :P) If Mika ever did do a gig there though I'd definately go! It'd be great!

i cant stay away from this thread, every time i come back there is a new topic!!

i really cant believe how excited i am about going to this gig! i'm just praying it aint gonna be raining!

i was at this owl sanctury today.. and in the gift shop, guess what came on...

BIG GIRLS!

i got a little over excited... :blink:

sooo who is going to be in london on the 16th July the day before the concert???

im going to be doing touristy stuff that day so anyone from here is welcome to join me :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

sooo who is going to be in london on the 16th July the day before the concert???

im going to be doing touristy stuff that day so anyone from here is welcome to join me :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'll be going straight to my sisters and then to Somerset House on the 16th if you're still doing your SH test-run then i'll see you then.. oh and on the train - duh.. I forgot about that.

I'll be going straight to my sisters and then to Somerset House on the 16th if you're still doing your SH test-run then i'll see you then.. oh and on the train - duh.. I forgot about that.

lol ooohhh yes i will see you on the train there :bleh::thumb_yello:

and i had forgotten i said i was going to do a test run ..thats another thing i must remember to do on the 16th :biggrin2:

just now brought a ticket ?

it must have cost you alot :biggrin2:

Thats great you are able to come though i didnt really get a chance to speak to you at Manchester :thumb_yello:

So now there are 47 of us? We definately need to get a group pic!! :biggrin2:

a group picture with 47 of us in it...someone is going to have to get up high to get everyon in the picture :roftl:

just now brought a ticket ?

it must have cost you alot :biggrin2:

Thats great you are able to come though i didnt really get a chance to speak to you at Manchester :thumb_yello:

Thanks, that's nice :-)

I bought it on ebay. How much were the tickets?

i paid normal base price for my tickets when they first went on sale...i never really imagined how popular this concert would be.

But i keep getting told how somerset house is going to be THE gig to be at :naughty::thumb_yello:

I sent a friend in London to buy mine :roftl:

I think I may be there a little late as mom wants to go to the hotel first :blink: can I join you all in the queue? :naughty: I don't have a fan club badge yet either, I may make one :roftl:

i paid normal base price for my tickets when they first went on sale...i never really imagined how popular this concert would be.

But i keep getting told how somerset house is going to be THE gig to be at :naughty::thumb_yello:

well then.. good job WE'RE going :biggrin2:

well with a 47 member strong MFC crew in the audience the place is going to be Jumping!!

although im thinking Mika definately wont be hanging around afterwards :roftl: :roftl:

well with a 47 member strong MFC crew in the audience the place is going to be Jumping!!

although im thinking Mika definately wont be hanging around afterwards :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah I was thinking that.... He'll peobably have to be airlifted out as soon as it finishes or something. It's gonna be one very loud crowd though I think! :thumb_yello: