2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

I'm sorry you can't come anymore Freddie !! :blink: Hope to see you at another gig...

So, quick reminding :

This is where some of us are staying :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th (1 possibly taken by Pinkunicorn TO BE CONFIRMED)

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

- Jemmalee

- Yuppymunch

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th on her own in a 4-beds room... PM her so she can change the booking if beds are still available if you want to stay with her

There should be 2 spare beds in Giulietta's room if the hostel hasn't booked them yet, so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Royal National Hotel :

- Marianne84

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

I recall that there are 2 spare beds as far as i know in Giulietta's room !!! If the hostel hasn't booked them yet :thumb_yello:

The only thing I can do is ADD YOU ON THE LIST IF YOU CONFIRM... But to be able to confirm, you have to call the hostel first (providing Giulietta booking info), to be sure the spare beds are still available... I'm not sure that Giulietta booked the 4 beds in her room... I think Giulietta booked 2 beds in one 4-bed room with 2 spares if the hostel hasn't booked the spare beds yet :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have a spare ticket im not sure if lauren still wants it or what on earth is happening But i still technically have two tickets and only need one

BECKAR YOU ARE COMING! It'll be fun :) and nothings gonna go wrong!!!

I'm going to London Zoo sometime next week with my sister :P And yeah you can take photos in there :thumb_yello:

Waaah if only I could persuade kat n mark to take me to the zoo!!! XD

Waaah if only I could persuade kat n mark to take me to the zoo!!! XD

Hahah good luck with that :naughty: I'm sure they would if you were staying a bit longer!

Might go to the zoo on the Thursday or something then we're going to the roller disco on the friday :D fun fun fun

Hahah good luck with that :naughty: I'm sure they would if you were staying a bit longer!

Might go to the zoo on the Thursday or something then we're going to the roller disco on the friday :D fun fun fun

You gonna go to the art exibition?

I wouldnt be able to persuade them though.. xD Cause Im travelling to them on the day.. then we are going back on the day xD

You gonna go to the art exibition?

I wouldnt be able to persuade them though.. xD Cause Im travelling to them on the day.. then we are going back on the day xD

No I can't :( I can't afford to go down again for a day and if I stayed with my sister for any longer we'd end up killing each other. I'm staying for long enough as it is :S

So... I have five days to sort everything out before leaving to London! :shocked:

My costume isn't finished. A couple of days left to do that. :thumbdown:

My teddy bear for Mika isn't finished. But that shouldn't take too many hours anymore. :thumb_yello:

I have to pack my bag and put my camera in order. And change money.

In a couple of hours time I'm traveling to our capital city Helsinki and I'm going to try to find braces that look good with my costume. :biggrin2:

I hope I won't forget anything! :bleh:

Ooh, Marianne, you've still got a few things to do haven't you...:blink: You'd better get a move on girl! :naughty:

These next 5 days will go very quick - good luck with it all. Hope you get your costume finished! :thumb_yello:

They will, and then when your waiting outside to go in, that last hour will be so slow... It always is :biggrin2:

Ha ha ha, yeah...i hope it doesn't rain!!!

We'll have to sing lots of songs and take pics of eachother and pass the time in the most fun way possible. :biggrin2:

So do I... My umberella isn't fit for rain. It just collapses. It doesn't deserve to be called an umberella. And I have no money to buy a decent one after getting the costume and tickets. I'm already £20 in debt lol

Don't worry, it won't rain. :biggrin2:

Every time when I am in the UK it stays dry. Even on a 3-week holiday. I am well known for it. :biggrin2:

And no, I won't move over to your country (oh well, actually I would love to...). :biggrin2:

i dont think it will rain its predicted nice weather isnt it ...i thought summer was meant to be starting some time this week :blink:

if it does rain all i can say to the weather is

COME ON GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!!!!!

It wont spoil the fun :wink2:

yes i got it back this morning - basically its been reset to factory settings and i even had a lovely chat to a internet tech quy over the phone hmmm Irish which ended in me giggling like a silly school girl

((i forgot my password to get onto the internet))

It sucks really as all the programmes i had on it that i used i have to install again which i am in the process of doing - not to mention the mass of Mika pictures i had which are now erased :blink:

oh well not to worry i will start all over again :cool: