2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be coming on the 16th and leaving on the 18th, so I'll be doing tourist stuff... I could visit London Zoo and say hello to Mika and Humphrey! :naughty:

Great idea!!! LOL!!:roftl:

I love the zoo - it's brilliant! :thumb_yello:

I've completely lost track of who's staying and who's not and where.

Well, i sort of know about some people.....think i'm still meeting up with Bexx and that. I have pm'd Bexx so hopefully can sort things out.

I hate it when things don't go to plan. Everything's completely changed for me since yesterday afternoon.......will all be o.k though.....ooh i've just had a brainwave!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

He may not of posted it...

I dont really know that much, he had nowhere to stay.. and the train tickets that he booked.. he would end up being in London for a few days alone.. umm... yer hes cancelled everything..

Yeh I found it hard to post im so gutted , its a few reasons , some I dont really want to post BUT its mainly due to the fact I booked Friday - Wednesday , that fell through , rebooking was so expensive and also that amount of time off work.If I wasnt seeing him 4 times in November I would of tried everything .

You will all have a blast :thumb_yello:

Yeh I found it hard to post im so gutted , its a few reasons , some I dont really want to post BUT its mainly due to the fact I booked Friday - Wednesday , that fell through , rebooking was so expensive and also that amount of time off work.If I wasnt seeing him 4 times in November I would of tried everything .

You will all have a blast :thumb_yello:

what? so you're not coming FD? :blink:

AWWW! Freddie, I'm really gutted you're not going to be there. I was going to give you a big penguin hug. PM me on how I can get the flag to you for you to sign it, I've been getting a fair few runs up that way recently so it's no hardship.

Looking forward to picking up my cossie on Thursday, while I'm up in London. Starting to get excited about Tuesday, don't know how I'm going to sleep over the weekend.

Thank you for your kind comments , as I said I dont want to comment on the forum , just for all of you to have a fantastic time :thumb_yello:

Fredster you will be there in spirit :D

You need to help me get to Glasgow haha.

Im gonna need a small job though to cover the costs... XD