2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Is there no one else that could look after her? :blink:

No. Only hubby which is why i may end up going on my own.

The plan was that me and hubby are going - since this ave, it looks like that's all gone tits up. I'm not happy and i don't know what to do. :blink: I'll just have to try and find a way round it. If i did go on my own, it would mean driving there and back in one day - mind you, i did it for the ITunes thing last Sunday and that was in the space of like 8 hours!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Only hubby which is why i may end up going on my own.

The plan was that me and hubby are going - since this ave, it looks like that's all gone tits up. I'm not happy and i don't know what to do. :blink: I'll just have to try and find a way round it. If i did go on my own, it would mean driving there and back in one day - mind you, i did it for the ITunes thing last Sunday and that was in the space of like 8 hours!

couldn't the same person who was looking after her when you both were going to the concert still look after her? or did u not get anyone?

couldn't the same person who was looking after her when you both were going to the concert still look after her? or did u not get anyone?

Every time we have been to Mika gigs, or i have been, as the last 2 have been on my own, Ker has had her. Apart from Maida Vale when my brother's girlfriend looked after her. Ker is really ill and can't do it and i spoke to my brother and his girlfriend last night to see if they could help but they can't. I knew they wouldn't be able to to as they both have Full Time jobs and are often in London etc for work.

My sister lives a couple of hours away and works during he week anyway and has no holiday left. :blink:

My family that i have all work Full Time, or live way away or are dead.

It's really hard as i don't really have anyone. The only thing to do, which is what hubby said, bless him, is that i go and meet up with my MFC mates and he will stay home and look after baby.

My sister said to me last night 'I can't ait til tomorrow! Too bad I haven't got a costume...' I had no idea what she wason about so I asked her. And she replied 'Mika!' Then I told her it was next week and she was like 'Oh.' And her face dropped. I can't believe it's only next week though!

Well, it's not really a character. It just a dress with a massive pink skirt part with record on it and a pink scarf thing.

That was a really bad description, but I'm not sure how to explain it lol :biggrin2:

Hmmm.... I know what you mean but I can't really see another lot coming through... But then again knowing my luck.. But I'm not gonna say it.

Anyway, after the iTunes thing, nothing'll stop me from going!

London... bombs.. LONDON. XD

Oh, no, you can't let that worry you.

Do you have a ticket already? If so, don't waste it, you have to come - we will all be there. :thumb_yello:

Don't worry, really. :thumb_yello:

Hmmm.... I know what you mean but I can't really see another lot coming through... But then again knowing my luck.. But I'm not gonna say it.

Anyway, after the iTunes thing, nothing'll stop me from going!

..... your not helping o________________0

Oh, no, you can't let that worry you.

Do you have a ticket already? If so, don't waste it, you have to come - we will all be there. :thumb_yello:

Don't worry, really. :thumb_yello:

Jennie has a ticket fer mee...

But its so scaary :(

& Freds isnt going anymore.. :(

Awwww, what? Freds not going?? :shocked:

Why not - i've not been on here much past few days and trying to catch up with everything. :blink:

He may not of posted it...

I dont really know that much, he had nowhere to stay.. and the train tickets that he booked.. he would end up being in London for a few days alone.. umm... yer hes cancelled everything..

He may not of posted it...

I dont really know that much, he had nowhere to stay.. and the train tickets that he booked.. he would end up being in London for a few days alone.. umm... yer hes cancelled everything..

Awwwww, that's a real shame! :thumbdown: I thought i wasn't going for a second there - nightmare trying to sort everything out! Still don't know if i'm gonna stay over or what yet...:shocked:

Oh wow! You ARE coming a long way!!!! Is it just for the gig or are you in England anyway?

I'll be coming on the 16th and leaving on the 18th, so I'll be doing tourist stuff... I could visit London Zoo and say hello to Mika and Humphrey! :naughty: