2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the sly git who sold us our tickets its 7pm start.

Ahh ok thanks.

I'm still gonna be camping outside all day so I'm 1st in the queue.. I seriously think it's becoming some kind of obsession. I literally can't remember not being front row at a gig. I think it's only happened once.

I think there are going to be almost as many Patrick Wolf fans there as Mika fans y'know so we need to be prepared to fight them off.

What if you like both? ie. me.

Please don't fight me off.:roftl:

Oh no I like both too. I just mean when Mika's on we don't want to be stuck with those who are saying Patrick Wolf is too good to be a supporting act for Mika which is what i've seen some people say.

Yeah.....Brum was top! Loved it!!!:thumb_yello:

Just over seven weeks til Somerset House............... :naughty:

That's gonna fly by for me I think. I've got exams until the end of June and they're sure to go be really fast (Thank God!!!!) Then it'll only be 2 or 3 weeks and that's not long at all!! Yay

ah don't fight me off either lol :naughty: i need to stay at the front, makes the whole concert so much better.. how come i never heard patrick wolf was supporting him :shocked: where did it say that? ah i'm so late

ah don't fight me off either lol :naughty: i need to stay at the front, makes the whole concert so much better.. how come i never heard patrick wolf was supporting him :shocked: where did it say that? ah i'm so late

It said on the email about the gig and then I think it said again on Ticketmaster or somewhere.. It's on Patrick's myspace too.

It said on the email about the gig and then I think it said again on Ticketmaster or somewhere.. It's on Patrick's myspace too.

k looks like i need to read things properly and not just look at mika's name lol

Sorry, that was me - I forgot to log out :doh:

Hahahah I was gonna say is there something you wanted to confess?

There are too many costumes to chose from!!!! It's giving me a headache.

I think I saw that whopee cushin one on the internet hahaha. All the ones I find are either too long (and would get trod on) or have thing sticking out which would really annoy people in a n audience.