2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it puts a whole new perspective on things really ..i didnt really mind about losing all my documents it just makes me more aware to make backups of everything :roftl:

PLUS the one thing i was most concerned about was being unable to come onto the MFC and chat away - being away for a little over 24hours and already there is too much to catch up on :blush-anim-cl:

This thread has gone quiet just lately hasn't it?

I still don't know what is happening next week........i hate not getting things sorted, but, it can't be helped if ker is ill. She was feeling a little bit better yesterday so there is still hope that she can have my little one. Then Ian can come with me as planned. Otherwise, i shall have to find a hotel and go on my own on the Monday and drive back after the gig.

Another drive through London. Great! :shocked:

This thread has gone quiet just lately hasn't it?

I still don't know what is happening next week........i hate not getting things sorted, but, it can't be helped if ker is ill. She was feeling a little bit better yesterday so there is still hope that she can have my little one. Then Ian can come with me as planned. Otherwise, i shall have to find a hotel and go on my own on the Monday and drive back after the gig.

Another drive through London. Great! :shocked:

dont forget about the congestion charges though :thumb_yello:

come sight seeing with me on the monday woo woo need to go on a trip on the london eye and sing Mika at the top of our voices :naughty: :naughty:

dont forget about the congestion charges though :thumb_yello:

come sight seeing with me on the monday woo woo need to go on a trip on the london eye and sing Mika at the top of our voices :naughty: :naughty:

Have already looked in to the congestion charges. :thumb_yello:

No, i can't. I'd have to leave home about 6 o clock as Ian is working, so i wouldn't be there til 9 ish if i did go on my own.

ohhh pmish times on the 16th you will be arriving?? :blink:

oooOO i see :thumb_yello:

your braver than me...even with my sat nav i couldnt even attempt to drive through london

im just a big scardy cat really :wink2:

ha ha ha...yeah well, i can't say as i particularly like it but.......gotta be done innit? :biggrin2:

I'll have to see how my friend is by Sunday. I can't leave it any later than that as i'd be going on the Monday. It looked really doubtful the other day, but now it's a possibility.....who knows.......

It's such a manic week! Got Jools Holland on Friday next week! Then my brother's gig on the Saturday night! Then T4 On the beach!! Agghhhh!!!! Am taking my daughter to the weekend ones though so that's good. :thumb_yello:

Aaarrrgh it's so soon!!!!

It doesn't actually feel real that it's in 5 days! :blink:

We're gonna have to take loads of photos in the queue to give us something to do... I'm bringing a spare battery for my camera :bleh:

I'm just trying to figure out what time i'm gonna have to go out on Monday now :| Bexx is the train 9 or 9:30?

The train is at 9am from Birmingham new street...

ive just looked at my return ticket aswell and i have just realised i will have to get an earlier train back than i had booked because i have a consulatation with someone to get onto an it course at 4pm NIGHTMARE

i should be ok though i have never had a problem before getting on a different time train with set time tickets :blink:

thankyou for making me look at my train tickets :thumb_yello:

The train is at 9am from Birmingham new street...

ive just looked at my return ticket aswell and i have just realised i will have to get an earlier train back than i had booked because i have a consulatation with someone to get onto an it course at 4pm NIGHTMARE

i should be ok though i have never had a problem before getting on a different time train with set time tickets :blink:

thankyou for making me look at my train tickets :thumb_yello:

Hahah no problem:naughty:

Okay 9am means I need to be in Bham for 8.40ish....which means I need to get my train to Birmingham no later than 8.15 which means I need to leave my house at 8.00 which means I need to be up at 6.30

That's too early haha

I'm also gonna have to try and drag my huge suitcase down those steps to the platform at New street :blink: and then again at the annoying steps at London Bridge station :thumbdown:

Okay I'm starting to stress out about this a bit now :shocked:

u know for those who are meeting in picadilly.. where exactly in picadilly are we meeting? just to be like 100% sure :biggrin2:

yey less than a week to go :yay::yay:

at the statue in picadilly circus i believe - around 10.30ish - 11am

u know for those who are meeting in picadilly.. where exactly in picadilly are we meeting? just to be like 100% sure :biggrin2:

yey less than a week to go :yay::yay:

Did we say on the island thing in the middle? By that statue and steps? On the side facing Boots and Burger King (?) I can't remember myself now.

Hahah no problem:naughty:

Okay 9am means I need to be in Bham for 8.40ish....which means I need to get my train to Birmingham no later than 8.15 which means I need to leave my house at 8.00 which means I need to be up at 6.30

That's too early haha

I'm also gonna have to try and drag my huge suitcase down those steps to the platform at New street :blink: and then again at the annoying steps at London Bridge station :thumbdown:

Okay I'm starting to stress out about this a bit now :shocked:

hahaha dont stress its going to be fun :punk:

Oh but yeah the platform steps at birmingham doo annoy me soo much :thumbdown:

Infact Birmingham new street station scares me :blink:

Did you know apparently its the worst station for crime rates?

at the statue in picadilly circus i believe - around 10.30ish - 11am

Did we say on the island thing in the middle? By that statue and steps? On the side facing Boots and Burger King (?) I can't remember myself now.

ok lol thanks guys :)

its a kind of statue with steps around it in picadilly circus i think...it looked like a good place to wait for people to meet up without getting in the way of the busy commuters and stuff

38331921.jpg

hahaha dont stress its going to be fun :punk:

Oh but yeah the platform steps at birmingham doo annoy me soo much :thumbdown:

Infact Birmingham new street station scares me :blink:

Did you know apparently its the worst station for crime rates?

Really? I've never had any trouble.

It did take me an hour to get from the entrance to my platform when I came home from London last week though because there were security EVERYWHERE doing body searches and everything! Hope it's not still like that on Monday or it'll take us ages!

I'm gonna have to go up the stairs from my train TO Birmingham then go back down them again at the other platform :sneaky2: and you're not supposed to let other people carry your case are you? incase they steal it or something.

its a kind of statue with steps around it in picadilly circus i think...it looked like a good place to wait for people to meet up without getting in the way of the busy commuters and stuff

ok thats good i know where i'm going now :naughty: i don't wanna get lost a 3rd time going to oxford street just to see mika

ok thats good i know where i'm going now :naughty: i don't wanna get lost a 3rd time going to oxford street just to see mika

Getting lost while on foot its an adventure its not soo much fun when driving though :boxed:

Getting lost while on foot its an adventure its not soo much fun when driving though :boxed:

lol.. its quite tiring though.. at least in the car u can like relax and listen to your cd player :bleh:

lol.. its quite tiring though.. at least in the car u can like relax and listen to your cd player :bleh:

hahah you have obviously not been a passanger with me while im lost and driving :roftl: :roftl:

Getting lost by foot in Londons fun! Well, unless you actually need to be somewhere and you're going to be late or something.

ha ha yeah.. the first time i missed mika performing cos i got lost in oxford street :sad: stupid shop assistants kept giving me the wrong directions! grrr