Another Mikaholic

GreenEyed

Well, here I am. Still don't believe I'm doing all this, but registering here seems to be the proof :shocked:

Hi, my name is Agnieszka and I'm a Mikaholic.

I've never been that crazy about any celebrity. I've always loved music and there's always been a lot of music around me, but I've never been a big fan of any particular artist (I've been a huge fan of some artists' music though).

And then wow, I discovered Mika some 10 days ago (awghhh, I missed too many months of indulging in the great music of his) and, surprisingly enough, I love every sound that comes out of his mouth, be it singing or speaking, probably anything :shocked: I adore his image, there's just something about this guy that makes him rock for me :mf_lustslow:

My friends think I'm completely nuts. I guess my dearest dog's going to hate me for playing Mika's album so loud in the car (I'm doing my best to have some mercy for his ears, but I definitely have to work on that) and for... forgetting to feed him today - I've been reading your reports from the Milano concert :blush-anim-cl: Oh my, guess I need a therapy :blink:

Well, that's my Mikastory. I'm really happy to be here. I'm sure I won't be able to keep up with reading all the posts (you guys are sooo productive!), but I'll do my best.

I love all the scrapbook-neclace-bday present and other initiatives of yours :thumb_yello:

Ok. Guess I'm done with my introduction. Hi everyone :biggrin2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellooo!

I just joined up a few days ago too and I can't stop! You will love it here and don't be surprised if you forget to sleep as well as feeding the pooch (I've been sleep deprived the last few weeks due to my Mikobsession aswell)

i must say, its seriously addictive

haha, tell me about that :cool: can't help reading the forum! I woke up today with my eyes terribly swollen (I spend most of my workdays in front of the computer screen and my eyes hate it) and the first thing I did was opening my laptop and checking what's new :blink:

Przepraszam, czy Ty przypadkiem nie jesteś z Polski?

Owszem, jestem :naughty:

Thanks for all the welcomes! :punk: