Mika in Madrid: no report?

robertina

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read it in a newspaper.,Mika told it to the journalist!!

I live in the south of spain and i want to go to London for 2 months to study english (july and agoust).If I am living in Spain I will go to Madrid... and If i live in London I will go Lonto see him indon if he plays there...

Yeah, he was asking the girl next to me to translate his words into Spanish (Gosh, if it had only been me...). The gig was absolutely brilliant, and I took a couple of pics, but I don't know how to paste them here (I'm a computer dummy:boxed: )

And last but not least, the final act in the jungle:naughty: What a lovely monkey! It was short, but intense... Too bad I couldn't meet the guy, though there were not so many people. I guess I'm a dummy for that sort of things as well:tears:

post-140-142983654765_thumb.jpg

And last but not least, the final act in the jungle:naughty: What a lovely monkey! It was short, but intense... Too bad I couldn't meet the guy, though there were not so many people. I guess I'm a dummy for that sort of things as well:tears:

nena ,no te perdono que no esperaras a que saliera del show para conocerlo!!!:thumbdown::roftl: gracias por las fotos!! es precioso este chaval!

girl, i don't forgive you because you didn't wait after the show to meet him!!!!:thumbdown::roftl: thank u for the pics... he is beautiful!

nena ,no te perdono que no esperaras a que saliera del show para conocerlo!!!:thumbdown::roftl: gracias por las fotos!! es precioso este chaval!

Yo tampoco, no te imaginas la rabia que me dio, pero iba con un coleguilla que estaba deseando irse, y me arrastró de allí. :furious: ¿Precioso? Más que eso: ¡yo me habría tirado en sus brazos!:mf_lustslow:

Me neither, you can't imagine how bad I felt about it, but I was with a buddy who was willing to go, so he dragged me away from there. :furious: Beautiful? More than just that: I would have jumped into his arms!:mf_lustslow:

Thanks TheBlackQueen!!! Great pictures!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you honey! :thumb_yello: They can't show the emotion of the moment though, the whole house was jumping and singing along, we all had a wonderful time. too bad it was that short. Hope he will soon come back. I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Thank you for sharing these TheBlackQueen, really great photos!... and they seem so close too! :biggrin2:

Oh! Titania, thank you too for the complement:biggrin2: . In fact I was in the first row, so close to Mika and the band that I could even hear them breath:roftl: ! Let's hope he comes back to Madrid in July, as rumours say, and I can finally meet the guy:woot_jump:

Es muy muy caro...creo que mis amigas tampoco van a querer ir conmigo... Yo si estoy en españa ( es que a lo mejor me voy a londres en verano) iré a verlo... Ya estamos en contacto! ;)

It is very very expensive... I think my friends won't want to go with me... If I am in Spain ( maybe I am in London this summer) I will go to see him...

Keep in touch!!! ;)

Caro no, carísimo, una pasada, pero vienen otras bandas que me apetecen, una pena... Oye, sí que seguimos en contacto, ok? Y si nos toca la lotería, nos damos un atracón de Mika (ñam, ñam :das: )

Mika nos deja tiesas!!!!!!!!! xD

Mika make us poor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika nos deja tiesas!!!!!!!!! xD

Mika make us poor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qué sacrificada es la vida del fan... Me encantaría ir, tengo la espinita clavada de no haberle esperado en Mynt, pero ¿cómo voy a comprarme un piso si me pongo a gastar dinero en conciertos? La vida es dura

A fan's life is sacriface... I'd love to go, I regret so much not having waited for him in Mynt, but how am I going to buy myself a flat if I spend and spend money in concerts? Life is hard.

Qué sacrificada es la vida del fan... Me encantaría ir, tengo la espinita clavada de no haberle esperado en Mynt, pero ¿cómo voy a comprarme un piso si me pongo a gastar dinero en conciertos? La vida es dura

A fan's life is sacriface... I'd love to go, I regret so much not having waited for him in Mynt, but how am I going to buy myself a flat if I spend and spend money in concerts? Life is hard.

Qué me vas a contar...ya tengo entradas para ver a Take that en barcelona y en Londres... me quiero morir!!!!!!! xDDD

I dunno how translate it :roftl: I have tickets to see TT in london and barcelona

• 1 year later...