MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not fair!!!! Why can't he come to Western Australia! It's only a 5 hour flight from Sydney.....:sneaky2: I am so happy for all of you who are going, will continue to try and get my way over there (anyone got a spare $1000 lying around?):thumb_yello:

OOOh, guys? I think the verandahs beginning to creak!!!! Will it crack?!!! Should we stop jumping???!!!

WHO AM I KIDDING!!! IT IS SOOOOOO WORTH BREAKING THE VERANDAH FOR!!! JUMP AWAY KANGIES!!!!

HEY !!!!! We are soooo not breaking the 'verandah' (way too expensive, I know ... just replaced it ) !!!!Still, Mika LOVE, on the 'Verandah' is MOST WELCOME !!!:punk:

I got my ticket yesterday at the dot of 12, but checked again this morning, and there are still pre-sale tickets available...

So maybe he won't be mobbed??....

It will be interesting to see the crowd levels, given the short notice, and the lack of advertising. Or is Sydney flooded with ads?

I got my ticket yesterday at the dot of 12, but checked again this morning, and there are still pre-sale tickets available...

So maybe he won't be mobbed??....

It will be interesting to see the crowd levels, given the short notice, and the lack of advertising. Or is Sydney flooded with ads?

I don't know Mouselle... maybe it's partly a break for him too , so maybe they are flogging the ads so much ?! Anyway ... you got your ticket !!!!!!! CONGRATS!!:punk::thumb_yello:

Yep ... but do you see many posters around Syd. RBSKY ???

Nope, but I'm sure there are tonnes of Moshtix members and regular Forum-goers, and I did see it written in the Daily Telegraph.... not to mention all the fans that saw it on here.

Nope, but I'm sure there are tonnes of Moshtix members and regular Forum-goers, and I did see it written in the Daily Telegraph.... not to mention all the fans that saw it on here.

Did you check out the Forum site yet ? That's where they mention about cameras :thumbdown: Also they say they can hold between 100 to 1800 ppl.

if there is anyone going to THIS and would be kind enough to do me a huge favor? say if i brought something and sent it to one of the people going there to get it signed for me and send it back! i can even pay for postage! pm me if anyone can/wants to do that for me?? please!

A quick update -

I went to the website to see if tickets are still available, which is just a check to see if it sold out in the first half hour - lol!

I had not noticed before that the headline reads:

Saturday 2 Jun

Frontier Touring Presents MIKA - This Event Will Be Filmed

Wow!!!

So now we just need to get our greedy hands on the official film!!!

The bad news is, that means they are likely to really crack down on personal cameras, videos, everything, to maintain their recording as exclusive...

I wish I had a bigger bust!! (lol) They are so good to smuggle things in!

Being flatchested sometimes causes real problems!

I wish I had a bigger bust!! (lol) They are so good to smuggle things in!

Being flatchested sometimes causes real problems!

Don't count on it. I have the chest LOL, but here in Japan for the MTV awards the tickets say there will be BODY SEARCHES!! I had contemplated putting the camera in my bra or my shoe, but looks like they will get it one way or the other here...they are REALLY strict in Japan.

you guys crack me up!

hiding cameras in yer bras!!!:naughty:

hee hee!

what about camera phones?????:blink:

like the new graphic effects in your avi happikali!:wink2:

have missed talking to you aussies!

by the way, i know i havent passed any down under obstacle courses to be posting in this thread, but i have to say, in my defense, that i do have an australian shepherd!:naughty:

hope you are all doing well!

"hey rainbow...rainbow sky!":biggrin2:

A quick update -

I had not noticed before that the headline reads:

Saturday 2 Jun

Frontier Touring Presents MIKA - This Event Will Be Filmed

OH WHAT?!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T SEE THAT!!!!!!! Holy cow!!!

We DEFINTELY will not be allowed to take photos then. What a bummer!! Im really sad about that! :(

I have to run off and check that out for myself!!

Sad for lack of photos, exciting for filming reasons!

"Hoochatootch *giggle* How you doin'?", you are welcome here any time, darlin'!!!

I saw the camera thing when we first heard about the gig. The Forum venue says strictly no cameras , nothing about phones ! It is to do with professional media copyright etc. But anyway ... we have to put our cameras somewhere for before & after shots , dont we?:blink: :blink:

hi Rainbow!!!

and all australians too!

just a quick jumping in to say hallo and tell you that i join you all with all my heart and i strongly hope you will have a great time with the man....take all yr cameras and phones, it'll be worth!

love from sunny italy, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi Rainbow!!!

and all australians too!

just a quick jumping in to say hallo and tell you that i join you all with all my heart and i strongly hope you will have a great time with the man....take all yr cameras and phones, it'll be worth!

love from sunny italy, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Robertina! Thank you very much! We wish you and the Scottish lassies and tootch and some of the UK-ers etc could be with us too!

We hope we are blessed enough to have even a half as wonderful experience as you guys have had!

Jolene posted this in the Australian thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolene

Hey Guys!

I have just discovered that the concert in Sydney will be recorded as part of Take 40's Live Lounge series. Check out

http://www.take40.com/action/livelounge

for other groups who have performed.

Oh well, I guess it is some consolation that I will at least get to see the concert, but in no way replaces being there for real.

I am so jealous of everyone who is going!! :Quote:

The Take 40 website is doing the filming, and they have a competition which is still running to win airfares and tickets.

It closes May 30, and I think you need to register with them to be able to enter.

25 words or less to say why you desreve to be there.