MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

Hey guys..

quick stop in to share the excitemnt.

Can't wait... not long till sunrise (except i really need to find somewhere to temporarily store bag during show)

Anyways... its all happening now

Hiya SOANGEL !! You could try the station for a locker perhaps ?:blink:

EXCITEMENT !!! I'm doing chook with head off & NOT getting it all done !!!!

I have so much to do too ! Hey, we'll both be travelling thru the night !!! Might have to do the odd SMS :naughty: to save bursting at the seams !!!:roftl:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah.. either sms me or email the number... cos i hvae a feeling even if i do fall asleep i'll be waking each time the bus stops.

Hoping station has lockers... but otherwise i can just carry it with me... i'll survive

I have batterries chargin that i'm sure i'm going to forget and other things wiating to be packed... and then... well then waiting

Wiating isn't good

Yeah.. either sms me or email the number... cos i hvae a feeling even if i do fall asleep i'll be waking each time the bus stops.

Hoping station has lockers... but otherwise i can just carry it with me... i'll survive

I have batterries chargin that i'm sure i'm going to forget and other things wiating to be packed... and then... well then waiting

Wiating isn't good

I know ... waiting is soooooooo hard !!!! Must get busy !!!:roftl: :roftl:

*Sings* "Whyyyyyy are we waaaaaaiting????"

Oh c'mon this excitement/packing buzz is really fun isn't it:biggrin2:

ALL FOR MIKA!!

HEY BLUE SKY !! It's not the packing so much as last min. creative bits ... card etc. aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blink::roftl::wink2:

cant wait to hear how it went!!!

Thanks Sivan ....... I can't either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: He's in Australia now ... pamRam said he was doing some radio interviews today ... but I'm not sure which ones ... ??!!:blink: :blink: :wub2:

Everyone's happy except me. Ironically, tomorrow's my Birthday :( :(

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaagggghhhh !!!!! Still running around like a crazy chook ... finishing signs & card et. !!!!!!!!! OMG ... we drive in 4 hours !!!!!:blink: :blink:

Happy Birthday for tomorrow DK! and don't forget to watch/listen to all the shows on the local TV...we can't watch them over here, so if you can, you could be our live "on location" reporter for the MFC. That was what Wendi did when he played in Scotland and she couldn't go, everyone was texting her and she was reporting on here, it really made the forums BUZZ. Go on, get into the spirit of it. There will always be a next time. Everyone is telling me the same thing!! You have to believe it, save your sanity, it is more important!!:biggrin2:

Don't worry DK, I am extremely dissapointed as well. All of my attempts to win tickets from Perth have been unsuccessful and I hang onto a superslim chance that I will end up there, but with every minute that diminishes.....

Will be extremely happy (although extremely sad!) while the concert is on but hopefully everyone who is going has an awesome night.

Don't worry DK, I am extremely dissapointed as well. All of my attempts to win tickets from Perth have been unsuccessful and I hang onto a superslim chance that I will end up there, but with every minute that diminishes.....

Will be extremely happy (although extremely sad!) while the concert is on but hopefully everyone who is going has an awesome night.

DK, BLUE SKY & JOLENE: Am still up making cards ... have finished the MFC sign (with help from my daughter & artist housemate) which looks soooo awesome ... just like an MFC badge, only BIG !! for those of you who can... look for it on Sunrise show !!! Am just finishing off cards ... should sleep but can't ... so have agreed to wake up 'my love' ... so that while he drives to Syd. I can snooze a bit ... GOTTA LOVE HIM !!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: We leave in about 3 1/2 hrs. to make it there to meet RBSKY,SOANGEL,MOUSELLE,NICO & OTHERS ... and it's FREEZING in syd. right now in the early morn. !!! Mika is doing his 2 songs inside ... & we are outside ... waving frantically (with love) ... & are HOPING he will come out to say HI to us & maybe do a signing ... def. not sure yet :blink: SO CROSS ALL YOUR BODY PARTS LOVELIES ... AND LET'S MANIFEST A MEETING WITH MIKA !!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Sending you warmth and GOOD KARMA.

(Pop in a card from me if you have a chance!! With a hug from Tokyo...that would be the one I missed last week!!)

See you on TV soon!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE!!!!:biggrin2:

I can't attend the Sydney concert....because of a certain situation. (money)

I really didn't expect to go anyway..everything has been going very wrong lately......this month has been an extremely bad luck month for me.:tears:

I hope everyone else has a great time though and gets to meet him with autographs....Hopefully the awful Sydney security guards won't be to pigheaded.

I'll be watching Rove on Sunday.

I can't attend the Sydney concert....because of a certain situation. (money)

I really didn't expect to go anyway..everything has been going very wrong lately......this month has been an extremely bad luck month for me.:tears:

I hope everyone else has a great time though and gets to meet him with autographs....Hopefully the awful Sydney security guards won't be to pigheaded.

I'll be watching Rove on Sunday.

BIG,HUGE LOVE TO YOU BIANCA ... AND I AM TAKING YOU THERE TO SEE HIM IN MY HEART ...:wub2::huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

BIG,HUGE LOVE TO YOU BIANCA ... AND I AM TAKING YOU THERE TO SEE HIM IN MY HEART ...:wub2::huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Thankyou Happikali..... :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:.

I hope you have a lovely time!.

Thankyou Happikali..... :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:.

I hope you have a lovely time!.

OK EVERYONE !!! THIS IS MY GOODBYE !!!! *waves* no posting until SUNDAY night .... all for a good cause tho', eh, what ??!!!Stiff upper lip & ra ra ... !!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Tally ho , the chariot awaits .... :wub2:

OK EVERYONE !!! THIS IS MY GOODBYE !!!! *waves* no posting until SUNDAY night .... all for a good cause tho', eh, what ??!!!Stiff upper lip & ra ra ... !!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Tally ho , the chariot awaits .... :wub2:

Well, she's off! Hope you're having a marvelous time happikali -- the only

consolation is that when you *Sunday* that will be much, much sooner than

that for me over here in the states... right? :)

Can't wait to hear all about it!

dcdeb

I can't win!!! My husband has finally relented and succumbed to my whinging and has granted me my biggest wish of flying to Sydney to go to the concert- now I can't get a ticket!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: I am emailing everyone I can but I have to wait for replies- oh no!!!!!!