MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

I'm so pleased to read all your stories and to see your photos and youtubes.

Forgive me for being just a teensy bit jealous after last weekend's debacle...

but anyway, Mika will definitely be going back to Australia, we knew he would love it, and you girls did a

GREAT job for the Mika Fan Club, and did us all proud.:punk: :punk:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG you're all sooooooo lucky (but deserve it!)

It took me ages to read everything! But it's all so exciting!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

And I still have to see the vids!

MFC members of Australia, you rock! :punk:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

i am so happy for all of you!

maybe happy is an understatement?

your stories are WONDERFUL

and i know that you are not even finished with them all!

whooooo hoooooooo!

i am so happy for you all that i am crying tears of joy!!!:wink2:

Wow!

I've just read the last 12 pages of this thread and I'm so happy for all of you.

Rainbow Sky: your report had me sitting on the edge of my seat (literally!). The way you decribed the scene when you spoke to him (the flowers falling from the sky etc) was exactly how I felt when I met him. It brought back lovely memories for me, so thank you!

oh thanks thanks thanks!

rainbow sky, you look shiny in those pictures! and you're so beautiful!

all of you have a special look!

im getting to realize that now MIKA knows so well about MFC that he looks for us when he's around! now i'm starting to nourish big hopes for the next gigs when i'll see him.... dare i too much????

cross fingers.....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

OK..............I don't often burst into smilies 'cos I am a lazy moo.........but..........:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

How could one not!

Firstly............Rainbow Sky............I am so relieved to see that you ARE, after all, actually a normal person............as you tried to convince us all along! However, you are no a normal person who has been up close and personal with MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome is THAT!

Absolutly fantastic pics and reports, thanks so much to you all. What a fantastic necklace Happi! You lucky /clever girl!

It sounds as though it was a brilliant night and it is great to be able to share in it all on here.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, does someone know how to save you tube things?!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*cries*

Yes, I do - I've asked to be your MySpace friend.

Edit: OK - so that's old news - this thread has grown too quickly to keep up with it.

Congrats on a wonderful experience and thanks for sharing.

Hi,

I'm back and still floating on air!

Pam_Ram, I was thinking of you - please tell me your night was not spent on the roadside! (And that you got home safely!)

I've read the other reports, but have not written mine yet - so much happened I could write a book, so I need to reflect and digest for a few more hours.

I need to visit the "how to sleep" thread and pick up some clues, because my body has stopped believing it is necessary when the time could be spent thinking and bouncing instead!

Please be patient, I promise more detail as soon as I can be coherent!

Random Mika thoughts -

So much finer and more delicate in features and body than I had thought - the camera really does add 10 pounds!

Friendly, with a definite element of reserve - he's a person with a lot of personal boundaries, and he chooses carefully what he does. Spontaneous, but with a huge amount of self-control.

We (fanclub) are likely to get a Mika blog on a semi-regular basis - not clear if on this site or Mikasounds or Myspace. We may also get more access to dates and info without needing to work quite so hard to ferret it all out!

His manager was definitely looking for us to have a chat and find out what we wanted from Mika. (Pinch me, I might still be dreaming!)

Wear the brightest gaudiest clothes you can - it so works!!!!

Wear a fanclub badge - they know it and look for it!

Meet up with other fanclub members and try to group - it will help us get noticed as a significant force, not just a random straggle.

Mika was on a definite high, so charged up to be on stage, he firecrackered his way around the stage - with a huge grin!

Mika Mika Mika!!!!

Hi,

I'm back and still floating on air!

Pam_Ram, I was thinking of you - please tell me your night was not spent on the roadside! (And that you got home safely!)

I've read the other reports, but have not written mine yet - so much happened I could write a book, so I need to reflect and digest for a few more hours.

I need to visit the "how to sleep" thread and pick up some clues, because my body has stopped believing it is necessary when the time could be spent thinking and bouncing instead!

Please be patient, I promise more detail as soon as I can be coherent!

Random Mika thoughts -

So much finer and more delicate in features and body than I had thought - the camera really does add 10 pounds!

Friendly, with a definite element of reserve - he's a person with a lot of personal boundaries, and he chooses carefully what he does. Spontaneous, but with a huge amount of self-control.

We (fanclub) are likely to get a Mika blog on a semi-regular basis - not clear if on this site or Mikasounds or Myspace. We may also get more access to dates and info without needing to work quite so hard to ferret it all out!

His manager was definitely looking for us to have a chat and find out what we wanted from Mika. (Pinch me, I might still be dreaming!)

Wear the brightest gaudiest clothes you can - it so works!!!!

Wear a fanclub badge - they know it and look for it!

Meet up with other fanclub members and try to group - it will help us get noticed as a significant force, not just a random straggle.

Mika was on a definite high, so charged up to be on stage, he firecrackered his way around the stage - with a huge grin!

Mika Mika Mika!!!!

moselle, this is great news for us all! did the manager tell you that we are having a preferential way to mika's info and self???? omg, i can't believe it, this is what i actually asked him to do.

thanks, you have made me so happy today!

i liked the way you described MIka's attitude and behaviour, i'd like to hear more! i'm all ears..... better, eyes!

he makes you at ease, doesn't he? you can go on talking to him ages...he looks familiar!

We are so lucky here at this forum, because there is so much Mika information, we can appreciate him as a person, not just a remote figurehead popstar.

I need some thinking time, because otherwise all you will get is a dictionary list of superlatives and praise, - people are too complex to describe easily once you get past the obvious physical stuff. I have many impressions all whirling, in a beautiful blur.

*floating on cloud nine*

*angel chorus*

*butterflies dancing in the air*

*sweet white lambs running in fields*

*sunrise… sunset*

*world spinning in slow motion*

*flowers falling from the sky*

Ok I haven't finished reading the thread, I'm only up to part 2 of RBSKY's story but I have just have to say that part made me laugh so hard !!!!!

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OK, so I'm going to begin to post the many pictures i took on saturday in here rather than somewhere else so that you guys don't have to chase round the threads looking for em

Mikaletters.jpg

Mika letters we saw getting painted before the show(we're not obssessed, it just added to the hype)

Mikaandme.jpg

Me and mika..

MeMIkaLizTeaganthepic.jpg

Me, Mika, Rainbow_sky and nico_collard.... known as 'the' picture to those who were in line with us, as it sorta looks mika is looking at my 'assets' so to speak (Nico noticed this)

Mikaandthebag.jpg

Mika and the bag mouselle made him

Readingthecard.jpg

Mika and happikali's card

Mikaandthenecklace.jpg

And mika wearing Happikalis 'surreal' barnyard necklace

phew finished reading everything and I'm all :woot_jump:

I already said it but I'm gonna say it again, I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for all of you guys, it seems you had such an amazing time and I love reading all your reports and seing your pics and vids, I feel like I was there with you !!! And let me say again that we're all so proud of you guys representing MFC so well !!!!

I'm anxious to see what is going to come out of your discussion with Blair ! I say we MFCers should be VIP and allowed backstage at all his gigs don't you think ! lol !!!

And finally about the Sweet Dreams video...... one word :

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!

OK more pics... and there will me many more

Groupshot.jpg

Another group shot (first taken i think hence the not readyness)

Groupshot3.jpg

And another of the group shot (everyone tere took one so many different angles)

Groupshot2.jpg

and again

Groupshotagainkindablurry.jpg

WOuld have been nice if not so blurry

Mikaandrosinaskiwi.jpg

ROsina.. this one is for you. Mika and your kiwi

Mikaandthenecklaceagain.jpg

Look at the expression on thier faces... Mika loves it

I just keep reading and re-reading...new posts welcome, repeat stories, welcome, anything anything anything... I was crying when I saw those photos of you all, I was just so happy for you....and when I heard Mouselle's story and saw THAT BAG,

OMG how amazing is that bag Mouselle????

I am sooooooooo glad you met him and had such a great time and all I can say is

KEEP POSTING so I can keep reading!!

I just keep reading and re-reading...new posts welcome, repeat stories, welcome, anything anything anything... I was crying when I saw those photos of you all, I was just so happy for you....and when I heard Mouselle's story and saw THAT BAG,

OMG how amazing is that bag Mouselle????

how awesome is right!!!

talented lady mouselle!

i was like WOW!:shocked:

Wow. I am insanely green with jealous. Its 10:00 am and i'm not dressed cos i couldn't tear myself away from your stories!!! Wow you are all so lucky! I love the pics... will have to wtach the vids another time :thumbdown:

Think i might go and get dressed :shocked:

Edit: Oh and Mika will be on the today show tomorrow (Tuesday) Channel 9. I think its a recorded interview, but Mika nonetheless!

Thanx Hooch, this is only a small part of em... its a slow process to get em on bit by bit. On a lighter note... heres more

Mikaanddc.jpg

Mika and Deconstruction...So glad we converted him to the mfc after all his posting vid action

Mikaandhappikali.jpg

Mika and happikali

Mikaandpamram.jpg

Mika and pamram

MIkaandjolene.jpg

Mika and jolene

Aretheyedible.jpg

'Are they edible' Lol... I forgot about the lollies the girls behind us gave him till this pic

Mikasigningforrosina.jpg

And here he is signing an autograph for Rosina