MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

Thank you all for pics, video's and all the stories.

Again I have been reading with envy and tears in my eyes (not really).

After not being on the MFC since 26 may because we retiled and redecorated the computer room and my cardmaking room I had more than 31000 new post. I have been reading all about the australian tour but still have to catch up on the Japan gig etc.

Have been reading now for more than 3 hours and still have more to read but also a house to clean after all the diy. Will try to catch up later.

Thanks again for all you have posted. You people must be in heaven.

When is Mika coming to South Africa? Still no news?

Will wait patiently.

Nel

HEY NEL!!! no news about south africa yet...sorry!

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know!! How wrong would that be? :roftl:

Oh my god! Your signature!! I forgot the way he said it.... "Jesus, I'm wearing a farm!".... :roftl: :roftl: That memory just came flooding back to me... I can hear now in my head as if he were right in front of us again... that is bloody hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks mate for reminding me of such a gorgeous and brilliant moment. I'm swooning. Again.

I went through a few swooning moments when uploading photos, and then when printing them...

*sigh*

And then remembering various one liners he said...

*sigh again*

*Sigh once more for good measure*

I went through a few swooning moments when uploading photos, and then when printing them...

*sigh*

And then remembering various one liners he said...

*sigh again*

*Sigh once more for good measure*

I know... I just keep sighing all the time... and grinning like an idiot!

*sigh*

Seriously, can we possibly smile any bigger in the photos?!!! :arf2:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

I know... We all look really happy (excpet for me in that group shot in front of the stage... what was up with that)

And he'll be back for a full tour sometime

*sigh

:naughty::thumb_yello:

I know... We all look really happy (excpet for me in that group shot in front of the stage... what was up with that)

And he'll be back for a full tour sometime

*sigh

You? YOOOOOOOOOU??!!!!!!!!! Did you see MY face?????!!! What is the go with THAT?!!!! I can't believe you posted that. I laughed my head off!!!

You? YOOOOOOOOOU??!!!!!!!!! Did you see MY face?????!!! What is the go with THAT?!!!! I can't believe you posted that. I laughed my head off!!!

Lol... you gotta love those pics where we just look weird or what not. The giggle factor makes it worth it..

Love it...

Oh yeah.. and there were certianly plety of giggle worthy moments and photos on saturday..

Lol "your F**KING 14".... loved it

Same here... It had to go into my siggie! Will have to add about the champagne too... actually posted a msg on Mika's myspace saying that if he's lucky he'll get a bottle of champagne instead of a farm around the neck! :naughty:

Oh yes.. next time... lol.

Must get 'the' pic printed bigger when he comes back.. Lol

I don't think i'm going to get over that concert anytime soon

Definitely! I'm gonna blow it up and get Mika to sign it! and make sure I have one spare in case he wants it!

Lol:blush-anim-cl:

How funny will that be (and embaressing)..

Classic still

I assume it will be... not only for you but for Mika too! I sorta don't want to cause the poor boy will get embarrassed but I really want him to sign it!

I assume it will be... not only for you but for Mika too! I sorta don't want to cause the poor boy will get embarrassed but I really want him to sign it!

It will def be a :roftl: moment...

I'm going to have to go get some sleep soon(not yet)...and then tomorrow finish unpacking sydney stuff and start studying..

But for the rest of today...

*sigh

It will def be a :roftl: moment...

I'm going to have to go get some sleep soon(not yet)...and then tomorrow finish unpacking sydney stuff and start studying..

But for the rest of today...

*sigh

Yeah... unpacking would be a start... :thumbdown:

Can't wait till he comes back... I'm starting to get Mika withdrawals... :shocked:

I'm gonna go to bed... well attempt to sleep anyway! Have to get up and watch for Mika on the Today show!

Yeah... unpacking would be a start... :thumbdown:

Can't wait till he comes back... I'm starting to get Mika withdrawals... :shocked:

I'll unpack tomorrow.. i'm always slow in unpacking..

And i can understand... i think everyone does though after a concert

I'll unpack tomorrow.. i'm always slow in unpacking..

And i can understand... i think everyone does though after a concert

HIYA GUYS ... am still soooo gobsmacked ... just can't find the words yet .... will do tho' ... in time !!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hey Happikali, glad to see you made it home safely- sorry I didn't say goodbye to you on Sat night- we seemed to have lost each other on the way out. Anyway it was great to meet you and Howie, thanks for being a great concert buddy and will talk soon- need sleep!!!