MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

Hi Happikali - have been lurking here - amazing stories, have you calmed down yet, or still reliving the dream??!

Hiya GITB ! Well the short answer is .......... both !! I am feeling an exquisite calm ... & yet still feel so overwhelmed ... I'm sure you all know what i mean when I say this .... I keep on feeling filled w/ Mika exp. & memories ... & somehow to speak about them right now feels too soon ... it's almost like I've been given a couple of days off from 'the world' ..... & can 'BASK' for a bit, in the glow ... & in this precious time ... all the sensations, feelings, thoughts , smells & touch is still lingering with such a strong resonance ... it's like , for now ... words are cumbersome ..... :blink::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so glad you all had an amazing time meeting Mika.It must of been overwhelming and exciting.

Thankyou for the stories, and all of the photos are lovely.......especially seeing the Australian fan club members next to Mika. :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry about how long it has taken me to produce a full report. I wrote every single thing I could remember, so I can have it for myself if the memory ever blurs.

It is very long, so I put it in a myspace blog, which anyone who wants can read (I hope).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=182051586

I'm going to head off to bed now. It's 3 am for me, so I deserve some rest. My Mika high is still here, so I am not tired, and may never be again, but apparently humans need sleep, so I try.

Night all!

Sorry about how long it has taken me to produce a full report. I wrote every single thing I could remember, so I can have it for myself if the memory ever blurs.

It is very long, so I put it in a myspace blog, which anyone who wants can read (I hope).

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=182051586

I'm going to head off to bed now. It's 3 am for me, so I deserve some rest. My Mika high is still here, so I am not tired, and may never be again, but apparently humans need sleep, so I try.

Night all!

Wow that was such a detailed account

Thankyou thankyou soo much

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

That's been a lovely read. Thankyou for sharing.

I can't face going back through the pages, but one of the photos of you lucky ladies has your hand flat on Mika's stomach...........

ah........

words fail me!

We are so lucky here at this forum, because there is so much Mika information, we can appreciate him as a person, not just a remote figurehead popstar.

amen to that!!

mouselle the bag you made for MIKA is amazing!! you've done a great job!!:thumb_yello: i love it!

now i'm printing your reports down, so i could read them before going to bed...it sounds amazing!! thank you!!

Frombelowmika.jpg

Oh and did i mention we were right at the stage... had to lean back to take this..

this is mikagasmic!!:naughty:

thank you so much for all your pics, you def mad my day! vids, reports, pics, omg!!!

Mouselle

That was a wonderful story you shared. You might like to know that I WEPT through every page!! You described everything in exactly the amount of detail I need/like/would have. And you are very welcome for the maps. I was hoping someone would be able to use them!

Night all!

WOW Mouselle ... Thank you for that incredible account !!!! It was great to meet & hang out with you & as I read your account of the arvo/evening, of course I was re-living it all again (not that I have really stopped yet):naughty: I'm still composing ..........:blink::wink2::mf_rosetinted:

AHHH! I am glad today is a public holiday in WA as I would not achieved any work!! Still have to figure out how to get my video onto youtube- have to edit it cause I stuffed it up and joined it up with all my other footage of Sydney, which is really boring and no one would want to watch!

Have just finished watching Rove again, and Happikali- your necklace is next to Luke on the sound equipment- all the little animals standing up! You made an impression!!

Am trying to return to normal but keep thinking about what an awesome time I had and that is mainly because of you guys!! All my family and friends thought I was weird wanting to fly to Sydney to see Mika, and even weirder that I was going to the show alone. But I knew I would catch up with you guys and have an awesome time. My only expection of the show was to see him perform live, and thanks to you guys it was a whole lot more!!! Hanging out before the show, waiting impatiently for his set to start and then going upstairs after the show would not have been possible, or anywhere near as fun without you.

YOU GUYS MADE MY MIKA EXPERIENCE THE DREAM THAT IT WAS

and I will never forget that. Let's make sure we keep the Aussie thread going and hopefully all see each other again- the sad thing is we probably won't though if he comes back and does a whole Aussie tour. Who knows, maybe I will win lotto and can shout everyone to Perth for the ultimate Mika reunion!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I can't wait to see the video! :biggrin2:

I have just emptied my camera, and as expected, I have a lot of fuzzy and blurry shots, but these ones seemed to come out alright.

The first is the Kiwi and other presents RosinaKiwi asked me to give Mika.

The next two are of the Sunrise studio, and the last two are of the bag I made for Mika.

post-3390-142983659807_thumb.jpg

post-3390-142983659812_thumb.jpg

post-3390-142983659816_thumb.jpg

post-3390-142983659821_thumb.jpg

post-3390-142983659826_thumb.jpg

First, Happikali modelling her beautiful gift to Mika, who said on stage "Other people are given champagne. I don't like champagne, so I get this!"

I take that as the perfect cue for us to continue our weird and wonderful assortment of gifts. He really does appreciate each one! Collectively, we get to be as random as Mika!

The other two are the clearest of the many photos I took while wildly snapping. I so need a new camera!

post-3390-142983659831_thumb.jpg

post-3390-142983659836_thumb.jpg

post-3390-142983659841_thumb.jpg

WOW Mouselle ... Thank you for that incredible account !!!! It was great to meet & hang out with you & as I read your account of the arvo/evening, of course I was re-living it all again (not that I have really stopped yet):naughty: I'm still composing ..........:blink::wink2::mf_rosetinted:

Ha! Take your time!

First, Happikali modelling her beautiful gift to Mika, who said on stage "Other people are given champagne. I don't like champagne, so I get this!"

I take that as the perfect cue for us to continue our weird and wonderful assortment of gifts. He really does appreciate each one! Collectively, we get to be as random as Mika!

The other two are the clearest of the many photos I took while wildly snapping. I so need a new camera!

yes, it's just as watching a child opening his presents on Christmas morning!

of course we will keep on with handmade presents.....it's my main job now!!!:wink2:

moselle, yr report is so exaustive....just one thing, the manager was australian or someone who came over with mika's staff?

thanks a lot to you all, aussie folk, you made my week!!!!!:thumb_yello:

yes, it's just as watching a child opening his presents on Christmas morning!

of course we will keep on with handmade presents.....it's my main job now!!!:wink2:

moselle, yr report is so exaustive....just one thing, the manager was australian or someone who came over with mika's staff?

thanks a lot to you all, aussie folk, you made my week!!!!!:thumb_yello:

The manager was jerry blair... who came over with mika's staff. someone on here has dedicated a thread to him..WOuld post link but can't fid at moment.

But must say was awesome of jerry to allow us backstage

The manager was jerry blair... who came over with mika's staff. someone on here has dedicated a thread to him..WOuld post link but can't fid at moment.

But must say was awesome of jerry to allow us backstage

thanks soangel, i'll keep this name in my mind among my husband's and sons'!!!

and look for his thread too, we must work on this guy!:naughty:

have a nice time with all yr mika memories...recovering is hard, isn't it?

but this place is huge support when you've got some fix....:thumb_yello:

thanks soangel, i'll keep this name in my mind among my husband's and sons'!!!

and look for his thread too, we must work on this guy!:naughty:

have a nice time with all yr mika memories...recovering is hard, isn't it?

but this place is huge support when you've got some fix....:thumb_yello:

I know.. someone should have warned us how hard it is to recover.. the coming down, then reliving/remembering, then coming down... the constant sighs when looking at photos...

Recovery seems to be a distant thing...

any of u Ozzys want to send me more pix of the show to add to the album?

:)

i want to send mika the link to it like next week.. ok?

I know.. someone should have warned us how hard it is to recover.. the coming down, then reliving/remembering, then coming down... the constant sighs when looking at photos...

Recovery seems to be a distant thing...

it is hard! i know!

i dont know what ill do after this weekend...ill probably b here 24 hours a day for support ;)

any of u Ozzys want to send me more pix of the show to add to the album?

:)

i want to send mika the link to it like next week.. ok?

I've added all mine on here.. but if you want me to send em as well could prob manage that...

Where do i send em to