• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hard to believe we have nobody on MFC going to this!!! :shocked:

I will recruit for MFC at the Liquid Room show on Monday, but if anyone is going to Fuji Rock they will have already left, it runs from today till Sunday.

The only thing found so far is a message about this done at Blink

http://www.wowow.co.jp/bb/music/frf07/index15.html and click on the 1M in the yellow box.

Mika is performing now at Fuji Rock as I type, I WISH there was a live version somewhere...well the Japanese fans posted they saw some of the festival on WOWOW TV, which we don`t have....I will let you know what they are posting..:boxed:

It has been pouring rain and thunderstorms...everyone is wearing raincoats, then the rain stopped, that is all I know so far. I hope it isn`t pouring tomorrow whil I wait outside for hours and hours....:thumbdown:

The only message so far is that the show was amazing, he took off his shirt, he put it back on, and he was flying (???) and it was like a dream come true for the fans.

ACK, where is youtube when you need it.

The only message so far is that the show was amazing, he took off his shirt, he put it back on, and he was flying (???) and it was like a dream come true for the fans.

sounds amazing :) i know a girl that was there...hope she coe online soon and report on myspace or something :)

she will b tomorrow to... her name is natsumi....

u know her?

go check this out!!!!!!!

some pics updated!!!! but very tiny:boxed:

and new costumes?:shocked:

They are a great start! Luke looks so tall in the first one!

Waiting patiently.....:glasses2:

where is blue sky when you need her? he he heheh

any more news?

It has been pouring rain and thunderstorms...everyone is wearing raincoats, then the rain stopped, that is all I know so far. I hope it isn`t pouring tomorrow whil I wait outside for hours and hours....:thumbdown:

It seems that the European festivals don't have the exclusive rights when it comes to heavy rainfall... :wink2:

I just watched the pics and the atmosphere seemed amazing to me despite the bad weather! :thumb_yello:

I hope the weather will be better tomorrow Blue Sky!

Great pics BTW!