4000 replies?? :shocked:

what is it about this thread? :blink: :blink:

lmao well at first...

it was about our mika fantasies

then errrm

this thread got put a rating so we had to tone it down

and now its about anything you like!

and yes, Mikachu like Pikachu!

Her real name is Tara...she likes Mika...and she likes Pikachu...so she just morphed those two words together lol

no i dont think there's an 18+ thread.

this thread isnt especially BAD...I know some of the things said may have risen an eyebrow or two (especially some of MY comments) but it was all metaphorical...nothing was explicitly said...apart from "willy". ROFL.

but i can understand why it's censored. I dont think it needs to be any higher.

it's funny; you just have to write in the entry post 'please be decent' and what comes out of it after a few posts is always the extreme opposite :naughty:

lmao!

but these posts are NOTHING like what they once were! Trust.

TRRRUUUUSSSSST!

just ask freddie or steph LOL, they monitor this thread

lmao!

TRRRUUUUSSSSST!

Yeh its tons better :thumb_yello:

Its just we need to be careful as Mika brings with it lots of youngling , and I mean young teenagers

oh by the way...i made myself a story and i'll tell you...

i'm staying in a hotel in London and i'm at the corridor at my room floor, i'm wearing a pink cute gucci dress over a white shirt ok? and i break my pearl necklace, i start picking it up when mika comes off from his room and comes to help me, we talk and laugh and then he invites me to his room and stay overnight eating chocolate cookies and talking so much! so we get to be really good friends....and....i don't know anymore....it could be a sweet story right? :blush-anim-cl: all my friends laughed at me, i hope whoever in here who reads this can apreciate it :biggrin2:

i'm staying in a hotel in London and i'm at the corridor at my room floor, i'm wearing a pink cute gucci dress over a white shirt ok? and i break my pearl necklace, i start picking it up when mika comes off from his room and comes to help me, we talk and laugh and then he invites me to his room and stay overnight eating chocolate cookies and talking so much! so we get to be really good friends....and....i don't know anymore....it could be a sweet story right? :blush-anim-cl: all my friends laughed at me, i hope whoever in here who reads this can apreciate it :biggrin2:

No! I think it's really cute!! :wub2:

No laughs. Liked it :blush-anim-cl:

aw bless thats so sweet :):blush-anim-cl:

lmao!

TRRRUUUUSSSSST!

sry this is random but CazGirl i love ur avatar!!!! Mika in a lifesaver vest WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!! LOLOLO

bet is comes from the same set of pics as the one with him on the jetski...am i right?

sry this is random but CazGirl i love ur avatar!!!! Mika in a lifesaver vest WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!! LOLOLO

bet is comes from the same set of pics as the one with him on the jetski...am i right?

the best part is that there's a pic below that when he's about to take that damn wetsuit off!! but no pic of him with it off :(

Oh maaaaaan......why is it when i finally get the chance to come on this thread everyones already tucked up in bed......damn it :sneaky2: lol

WE'RE NOT IN BED, WE'RE IN THE MIKA MYSPACE THREAD! TWO MINUTES TILL THE COMPETITION CLOSES!

WE'RE NOT IN BED, WE'RE IN THE MIKA MYSPACE THREAD! TWO MINUTES TILL THE COMPETITION CLOSES!

lol well hotdlp had gone! whoooo when dya find out the winners?? hope ya win girlfriend *clicks fingers* lmao:roftl:

anywho, must dash, good luck :thumb_yello: and good night

xx

yeah I enjoy being obsessed lmfao! even though my sister said he's severely worried about my obsession :blink:

although, now im in love Mika, i cant look at any boys. I actually just can't. The thought of having a relationship makes me feel that I'm going to abandon Mika which is TOTALLY AND UTTERLY retarded!

I know me too !!! I'll see a semi sute boy and I'll say to myself "What the hell are you thinking?! You are in a relationship! Bad Girl!" haha

:blush-anim-cl: Really I don't know why but I'm not interested in boys that much right now, I had a period when I was 14-16 :roftl: But NOW it's like ZERO guys don't even care..... Why is it so? Am I not normal? :confused: