Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMAO meaning?!?!?

yeah i did get really caught up in it...i have THEE most wild imagination it's untrue. If I think of something it HAS to be said!

oh well...at least i made you laugh...even if it did mean me making a prat of myself...

I think we'v all got over come with the thread, iv never seen one move so quickly b4!!!!!:naughty: its good fun and no-one makes a pratt of themselves here huns, all mayb all of us do..... xx

I don't knnow why but if i ever met Mika i'd probably go all shy and wouldn't know what the hell to say... but if all you guys were there saying.. well.... half the stuff you've said on here i'd probably join in!!! :roftl:

how far have we got into the story now? xD

Ok hes tied to the chair...

NEXT! IDEAS ANYONE? :naughty:

mika tied to chair us lot galloping towards him on horseback with erm tape measures!!!

I don't knnow why but if i ever met Mika i'd probably go all shy and wouldn't know what the hell to say... but if all you guys were there saying.. well.... half the stuff you've said on here i'd probably join in!!! :roftl:

I would be so nervous that i would probably say something rubbish like "How big is your...er...car?":roftl:

I think I'd be like that at first, but then I'd probably ramble on and wouldn't be able to shut up. There was so much I wanted to say in Mika's birthday card but I had to stop :roftl: :roftl:

But yeah.

back to the fantasy.

Mika tied up in a chair, and...?

*in reference to the YouTube video*

LMFAOOOOOOO THAT IS THEE PERFECT EXAMPLE!!!

WE'D BE LIKE THAT!...

Except we'd be wearing support bras so our boobs wouldnt bounce up and down like that.

Ew.

So mikas tied to the chair and we're all circling him and asking him very random and err...very.... personal questions! :roftl:

And we'd be like the girls from Shrek 2 where he turns human! Mika would be in the chair, IIIIIIIIII would be on his lap, my arm around his neck, my other caressing his face (:wub2: ) others would be behind him running their fingers through his hair or massaging his shoulders...others on the floor stroking his long legs...

i. must. stop. right. there.