• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know what it would be like.......

Skinny guys dont normally hug right... soz Mika!! Nahh, just jokin girls!

Hmmm, i can imagine it all being real... sensual..... maybe he has a passionate side???

I bet he's a fireball at ...... ahem..... ..... errrrrm............... Xbox......

(caught you out there! Maybe not.... but heyy!)

Yeah nearly got me there! :roftl:

Can you imagine all dressed up in jousting gear with those big sticks like mad women singing love today whilst trying to knock down all the bodyguards in one go!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm bawling now!!! You guys are grazy!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Jousting sticks and armor to protect us from the evil security guards *says in gollum voice*

I'm bawling now!!! You guys are grazy!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Jousting sticks and armor to protect us from the evil security guards *says in gollum voice*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Can you imagine all the papers the next day!!! 'Mad Girls Go Midieval for Mika!'

LMFAO OMG I laughed out loud!!!

that would be hilarious!!!

It would be ALL MEDIEVAL

REMEMBER THAT PEPSI ADVERT WITH PINK, BEYONCE AND BRITNEY??

it would all start off banging things making a beat

it would be dark

and smoky

and girls on foot and on horses would appear from the mist LOOKING LIKE THEY'RE READY FOR BUSINESS!

....AND it would be in slow motion!

It would be all epic with crazy opera playing in the background and we'd have our game faces on!!! :roftl:

I know :roftl: :roftl: I have laught out a couple of time and my mom is like:shocked: well she didn't read this.... that would just be well wierd:roftl:

omg my mum would die if she saw some of the things ive posted! so erm...*carries laptop away*

I know :roftl: :roftl: I have laught out a couple of time and my mom is like:shocked: well she didn't read this.... that would just be well wierd:roftl:

she'll prob ban you from mfc!! oh nooooooi cant stop laughing

surprised yourself i knew u had it in u girl!!!!

LMAO meaning?!?!?

yeah i did get really caught up in it...i have THEE most wild imagination it's untrue. If I think of something it HAS to be said!

oh well...at least i made you laugh...even if it did mean me making a prat of myself...

omg my mum would die if she saw some of the things ive posted! so erm...*carries laptop away*

I know my mom was like what are you doing... and i was like nothing reading jokes and stuff... I don't think she believed me:naughty: