• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So mikas tied to the chair and we're all circling him and asking him very random and err...very.... personal questions! :roftl:

Hmm now when u say personal, HOW personal are we talking here?

And we'd be like the girls from Shrek 2 where he turns human! Mika would be in the chair, IIIIIIIIII would be on his lap, my arm around his neck, my other caressing his face (:wub2: ) others would be behind him running their fingers through his hair or massaging his shoulders...others on the floor stroking his long legs...

i. must. stop. right. there.

Yeah you must! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: God girl your mind can wonder!!!

Hmm now when u say personal, HOW personal are we talking here?

I would say as far as asking how big his.............................is! :roftl:

And we'd be like the girls from Shrek 2 where he turns human! Mika would be in the chair, IIIIIIIIII would be on his lap, my arm around his neck, my other caressing his face (:wub2: ) others would be behind him running their fingers through his hair or massaging his shoulders...others on the floor stroking his long legs...

OMG!!! *crosses legs and thinks innocent thoughts*

That would be an interesting visit to the hospital.:roftl:

lol yeah all that bouncing would cause the boobs to fall off, and there would just to be two holes on the chest where a pair of boobs used to live.

with milk pouring out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY HAD TO ADD THAT

Someone def knows hows to use their imagination :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lol yeah all that bouncing would cause the boobs to fall off, and there would just to be two holes on the chest where a pair of boobs used to live.

with milk pouring out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY HAD TO ADD THAT

VERY strange. I'm NOT sure thats how boobs work but hey, ya never know =] Mika has big hands.. he'd need big boobs!

:roftl: :roftl: This is so naughty:roftl: :roftl:

I was just think how big this tape measure should be:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: We don't know how big his feet are yet!!!

When i say BIG STICK i mean for the jousting and the knocking down of the bodyguards!!! But your welcome to your own interpretation lol.

VERY strange. I'm NOT sure thats how boobs work but hey, ya never know =] Mika has big hands.. he'd need big boobs!

that made me laugh so hard... with his big hands

I have put two and two together he has big hands and big feet = well you know:blush-anim-cl: