• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm 18 in july lol...does that make my posts worrying?

erm im older than all of you Lol i mayb should know better but wot the hell, its only wot iv been thiking anyway!!!!!:wub2:

Don't worry I'm 14 too.

Or should we worry? :roftl:

Same here! IT'S NOT RIGHT! But i don't care lol my mum always told me my mind was older than my body... now i think i know why!!!

lol hehe I hope u didnt burn yourself!!!

i dont think they would have noticed, we've all hotted up since reading this thread! I've actually had to take my jacket off...

*imagines Mika stripping and us singing "you can leeeaaavveee your hat oonnnn" and Mika has the Top Hat from "Attitude"*

i dont think they would have noticed, we've all hotted up since reading this thread! I've actually had to take my jacket off...

*imagines Mika stripping and us singing "you can leeeaaavveee your hat oonnnn" and Mika has the Top Hat from "Attitude"*

:shocked: :mf_lustslow:WOW....

Gosh you are terrible!!!!

FULL MONTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: