Would you..

femifrosk

Would you take on the task to help Mika overcome his fobia for the sea and fishies? :bleh:

I would help with the fish phobia and we could over come our phobia of the sea together...:naughty:

Would you... grow your hair like mika's (assuming you could)?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would help with the fish phobia and we could over come our phobia of the sea together...:naughty:

Would you... grow your hair like mika's (assuming you could)?

YES, I've already got hair like Mikas :punk:

Can someone make me a smoothie?? :thumb_yello:

Would you run around your house 10 times naked just to meet Mika for a couple of hours?

No... too many windows... and main roads... and pervey boys...

Would you snog your brother (dad if you dont have a brother) if it ment you could give Mika a quick peck on the cheek?

No... too many windows... and main roads... and pervey boys...

Would you snog your brother (dad if you dont have a brother) if it ment you could give Mika a quick peck on the cheek?

OH GOOOD NOOOOOO!!! Not for just a measily peck anyway,lol

I am on a sort-of diet, now, but not to be as skinny as Mika, though I'd like to be. Ha.

Would you send a nude photograph of yourself to your crush (at school or in your everyday life) without any explanation, and you could never tell them why, if it meant that you got to spend an entire romantic weekend with Mika?

I am on a sort-of diet, now, but not to be as skinny as Mika, though I'd like to be. Ha.

Would you send a nude photograph of yourself to your crush (at school or in your everyday life) without any explanation, and you could never tell them why, if it meant that you got to spend an entire romantic weekend with Mika?

YES! I would just find another school the day after! :naughty:

Would you say anything if your friends said that Mika was a monstrosity?

Would you go against em?

Umm..that's tough! Only if he demanded that I do it just to have a laugh, although my first instinct to answer this question was "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!" :roftl:

If you were boarding an airplane and saw Mika sitting there, would you take the empty seat next to him?

TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!! I would trample right over the little old lady with her walking sticks to get to it first. :roftl::roftl:

Would you give Mika your last ROLO??:blink:

YES! I would just find another school the day after! :naughty:

Would you say anything if your friends said that Mika was a monstrosity?

Would you go against em?

I would bite my tongue but secretly snarl at them for having no taste whatsoever. Would you run the London marathon (26 miles) to spend a whole day with Mika?

If Mika fell in love with your friend and they became a couple would you be happy for them?

If it meant Mika was happy and found love then yes I would be excited for him too.

If Mika looked at you and you could tell he thought you were a minger, would you STILL ask him for a kiss??

would you wear a tutu in the middle of central park, just to spend 4hrs with him!!?

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: take a look at my link..,I DID this already to win his myspace competition (tho it was only in my house BUT I did ballet like a fruitcake I HAVE NO SHAME!!!

If Mika looked at you and you could tell he thought you were a minger, would you STILL ask him for a kiss??

That comment has just made me laugh very loudly. And yes I would:wub2:

If it meant Mika was happy and found love then yes I would be excited for him too.

yes of course.

would you buy shamu for mika ifhe asked you to. and if you didnt have the money, would you sell your kidney for it?

Shamu? Like, the whale? No. :roftl:

If you are/were married, would you leave your husband/wife for Mika if Mika asked you to marry him?

not if he was a good husband.... maybe, i mean no not at all.

would you dye your hair pink and prance around in front of mika saying i'm a pretty pink pony if he asked you to?