Mika @ Sudoeste Festival - PORTUGAL

Mary

Mika is going to perform here in August. The date is not confirmed yet.

I'm sad...I don't know if I can go...the tickets are a bit expensive, plus I have to travel aprox. 600 km to go there... :crybaby:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, Mika concerts are best in small venues...not in a big festival! :thumbdown:

Bah!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad...I don't know if I can go...the tickets are a bit expensive, plus I have to travel aprox. 600 km to go there... :crybaby:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen, Mika concerts are best in small venues...not in a big festival! :thumbdown:

Bah!

Hi Mary,

where in Portugal is this....I will be in Portugal in august too:punk:

Hey Mary !

We don't know how Mika is in big festivals, he hasn't done any yet... he could be great ! If you decide to go, it's a question of atmosphere, if you like big festivals or not... It could be fun though !

Hope you can make it !

Hi Mary,

where in Portugal is this....I will be in Portugal in august too:punk:

It's in a region in south called Alentejo. The village is called Zambujeira do Mar.

It would be cool to have more MFC members there... :thumb_yello:

@Yoppappop - I really hope I can make it, but honestly I'm not a fan of big festivals... Besides, there's always people there that don't want to see some artists, and I'm afraid that the good atmosphere from Mika's concert gets lost...

But I'm sure the concert will be great, of course!

Yeah, i know what you mean... People are not there all for the same reason, like they would be for a real concert... I don't really like festivals either... I've always thought it was a bit "messy", even if i haven't done many...

Bah!

Yeh! , the crowd from newcastle saw him with maybe 400 people!! , he wasnt really known at all!!!

Amazing

oohh.. we have talked about france or portugal for holidays. so if I am there, it'd be coool...

can you tell me whereabouts this village is situated..? I am so ignorant of portuguese geography.. :boxed:

expensive? how much wold that be? wha's the exact date (though not yet confirmed) he should play there, pls?

thx so much :biggrin2:

oohh.. we have talked about france or portugal for holidays. so if I am there, it'd be coool...

can you tell me whereabouts this village is situated..? I am so ignorant of portuguese geography.. :boxed:

expensive? how much wold that be? wha's the exact date (though not yet confirmed) he should play there, pls?

thx so much :biggrin2:

The village is in the south of Portugal (i'll locate it on google earth and post the pic here :wink2: )

The tickets cost 40 € (1 day), and 70 € (4 days).

The date is not confirmed yet...

ok, thanks for that.

not confirmed, but do yuo think it's during last 3 weeks in august? or it's not known at all..?

It's in the first days of August...

first days..?? but mika will be in the uk then... :blink:

sigh, can anyone be luckier than this..?

thx for letting me know, mary.

Well...the only thing I know is that the festival is in the first week of august (2nd-5th)...

Here's the pic:

(the village is Zambujeira do Mar)

post-35-142983654505_thumb.jpg

ok, thx so much, very helpful of you :thumb_yello:

well, big chill festival is august 3rd/5th so the dates kinda collide.. I dunno what to say.. :blink:

anyway, for me the portugal dates would be out of question, cause if we come on holiday that sho7ld be after the 12th. but thx somuch for your assistance. :wink2: