URGENT: Mika Medley

deano

Great idea!

Btw, I made this and I'm going to put it up on my MySpace page! If anyone else likes it, please feel free to use it! :original:

sou you are a darling!

wonderful, we should all use it to spread the medley, you are so clever!!!!!

I seem to be one of the few who has worked on this for the past 4 weeks virtually non stop ,and given the exact ideas what i wanted done to sivan , we worked on it ,I then got it off the ground thanks to deano putting it up, but i cannot see the flash.... what a shame ...nearly complete... and I cannot share the fun of seeing all the hard work that went into it!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sou - you are so creative!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad you like it! :)

sou you are a darling!

wonderful, we should all use it to spread the medley, you are so clever!!!!!

I seem to be one of the few who has worked on this for the past 4 weeks virtually non stop ,and given the exact ideas what i wanted done to sivan , we worked on it ,I then got it off the ground thanks to deano putting it up, but i cannot see the flash.... what a shame ...nearly complete... and I cannot share the fun of seeing all the hard work that went into it!

Aww, wow! I'm glad you liked it Steph! I put it up on my MySpace and I added a brief intro as to how you started it and what the concept is :D

You can't see the flash?! Have you tried restarting your browser? :)

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl: I'm glad you like it! :)

Aww, wow! I'm glad you liked it Steph! I put it up on my MySpace and I added a brief intro as to how you started it and what the concept is :D

You can't see the flash?! Have you tried restarting your browser? :)

i've tried everything and i am totally devastated because i'm so near to a dream come true for us to get it to him, but I cannot see what I have worked on for the past weeks, the bottom bit does not show up, so I can't send it on...

I just put the link on my MySpace and as a signature at Mikasounds forum...:wink2:

Only one thing to do now... copy it to Mika's Myspace... Will be done soon...:thumb_yello:

What a great site you made, it's awesome!! :thumb_yello:

The medley looks so cool with the text and images put together! Unfortunately I am not able to see the cartoon at the bottom of the page...

The link to the site is on MySpace now. I will try to find the time to spread it over the internet later today! :thumb_yello:

Step - I am sure that at some point you can get access to another PC? then you will be able to see it.

It is a shame you can't see it, but that shouldn't worry you, the goal is to get Mika to see it.

Do you use Internet Explorer as your browser? perhaps try firefox? http://www.firefox.com

The cartoon won't show for everyone, as they need certain plugins and security settings, but it shows for everyone I have shown it to.

Thanks to everyone for linking to the page:thumb_yello:

Yeeeeah! I tried Firefox and the cartoon became visible! Thanks for the tip Deano!

You are welcome :thumb_yello:

Glad you like it, I think it is great as well.

Bexxy - That vid is great. Congrats

hey

thank you all for spreading the medley for me, it really shows what a great bunch of friends we have here ,and it will help to spread the word and maybe, just maybe , it will reach Mika's ears sooner rather than later!

I have worked hard to get it to this stage and worked with Sivan to realize my design ideas and invited her to add her cartoon at the bottom . Now that this package is completed , I'm proud of it, as it is exactly how I envisaged it when I had the idea of the medley!

I am convinced that, if he sees the medley, mika will take up the challenge.!!

thanks again for helping to spread the medley!..

wow!!! ..... will he sing it live Steph , will we sing it to him??:wink2:

i'm gonna take some song sheets for everyone to the gig in birmingham, freddie you could do the same for leeds...just to be prepared , and if he doesn't sing it we'll sing it to him...(using the love today tune, deal?