Eir

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haylie, I like your drawing!

I did some shopping last week, bought myself a converse bag too!!

And a colourful bracelet, and as you can see on the pic, I got the watch!!! I also bought a transparent notepad.

They're wonderful!!!

And the watch is gorgeus! I'll ask it for my birthday :mf_lustslow:

I love this thread:blush-anim-cl:

And i think im a bit obsessed this is some of my shoes (keep your eyes on the shoes, not all the mess around them :naughty: ) i have a bit more:blush-anim-cl:

But i just want to point out that alot of them are fake, cause i really dont have that much money...:blink:

And the second picture was what i was drawing when i found this thread....(it must be destiny that i found this thread:naughty: )

Your drawing is wonderful...I knew you were good in drawing, but you keep on surprising me!

And............HOW MANY THOSE ARE??? I'm so envious :roftl:

Your drawing is wonderful...I knew you were good in drawing, but you keep on surprising me!

And............HOW MANY THOSE ARE??? I'm so envious :roftl:

I have a bit more than that:blush-anim-cl: i also have some flip flops ( i don't know what they are called) but they broke:sneaky2:

I LOVE CONVERSE, but mom won't let me buy any cause (1) it's a bit expensive, well here and (2) she doesn't like it and says it's too "manish" arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

lol i love the jack*** one, what johnny knoxville has (from the show jack***) ...i want one of those sooo bad lol!!!!

I LOVE CONVERSE, but mom won't let me buy any cause (1) it's a bit expensive, well here and (2) she doesn't like it and says it's too "manish" arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

lol i love the jack*** one, what johnny knoxville has (from the show jack***) ...i want one of those sooo bad lol!!!!

I haven't seen those...i think:blink:

this is mine! as you can see, I've wrote mika's lyrics on it! ^^

lollipop and my interpretation! (And so what? I was bored on history class)[ATTACH]3124[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3125[/ATTACH]

woow

i love them sooo much how did you manage to get away with writing on your shoes in class without anyone noticing? :naughty:

Today I bought my verra first pair of Converse All-Star High Tops... actually, I bought 2 pairs... and am verra verra excited!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

you only bought your first pair today????? how is that even posssible??? ive been wearing them since i was a baby and im not kidding. there the only shoes i wear.

Today I bought my verra first pair of Converse All-Star High Tops... actually, I bought 2 pairs... and am verra verra excited!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

Welcome to the club, you won't regret it! :punk:

*Blue - All Star owner since 1988*

you only bought your first pair today????? how is that even posssible??? ive been wearing them since i was a baby and im not kidding. there the only shoes i wear.

:roftl: Well, you know, I like to take my time with these things. :naughty:

Thanks Blue! :D

Here's the pics of my shoes...

DJ.jpg

spots.jpg

How much do they rock? :punk::biggrin2: