All star-converse fans group!!!

Eir

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: Well, you know, I like to take my time with these things.

Thanks Blue!

Here's the pics of my shoes...

DJ.jpg

spots.jpg

How much do they rock? :punk::biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: you can't find them in italy! oh i fell in love with the second pair!!

Well i am shoe mad but i dont mean steriotypical girly shoes - im a sk8r girl ;)

I have:

-Rainbow Converse-

convrainbow.jpg

-Burbury (or however is spelt) Converse to laugh at chavs-

convburbury.jpg

-Camo Convs-

convcamo.jpg

I also have some navy blue fakes, a pair of old 'Fat Willies' black ones (fat willies is a surfer brand, so basically the shoe looks like a converse in black but with the brand name written down the side in rainbow lettering - i wore then to school hehe). As well as some pink and black deklines amongst others.

GOD I LOVE YOUR FIRST PAIR!!! Do they do them in a size 10? (yes, i know, im a 10 - sucks to be me ;) )

Thank you. :biggrin2: They reminded me of a Mika music world... or something like that. Okay, they were just cute. :naughty:

Unfortunately not sure what your 10 is to an Aussie 10 or a Converse 10.....??

You can't get them in Italy? Wow, Italy's like the fashion capital of the world.. and no Converse? :blink: It's criminal! :naughty:

yep i know! you can find some colours but not the strangest ones.you know they what they are sure to sell..:thumbdown:

• 1 month later...

loooool!!!YYYYYYYeaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!:thumb_yello:

Up with converse!!!I have got 2 pairs...one is green with white stars and one is very colorful...:punk:

When I see them I think:'Mika's shoes',too!!!!:roftl:

I have four pairs:

A bright pink pair that are absolutely stained beyond belief. In high school I would get bored and would draw on them with colored markers during class, but the marker washed off whenever my shoes got wet and now the white part is stained with colors that blended together and formed an ugly brownish green. :bleh: They also have drips of dye from when I was tie-dying in them.

Some black ones with a pink tongue.

Classic black ones

And a pair of white ones that are kind of brownish now. :roftl:

i only have one pair, black. but tomorrow i´m gonna buy green like Mika´s pants!:blush-anim-cl::bleh: i don´t buy the white one because i´m quite dirty!

Yeah, the white ones get dirty very easily, and they don't clean very well. Mine are tan from mud stains. :roftl:

• 8 months later...

i first bought my pair the knockoff kind at target b/c i was like 'there's no way i'm spending that much money on shoes!" but then i years later i saw mika with white ones and i said 'that is it i'm buying some real ones!" and so i did:thumb_yello: i absolutly love them. i want so many colors but they're soo expensive...i will save up for more thoug!!

oh great! I love converse! I have only one pair, but they are bright green!!! :cheerful_h4h: .. I am trying to paint some plain white ones ( cheaper kind ) so they look like MIKA album! ( but only one shoe is done! )

oh great! I love converse! I have only one pair, but they are bright green!!! :cheerful_h4h: .. I am trying to paint some plain white ones ( cheaper kind ) so they look like MIKA album! ( but only one shoe is done! )

Oh I wanna see it! :wink2:

I love converse shoes, mine are brown with white laces but in the box were

also brown laces.

I'd like to have grey ones or white but I don't want them to get dirty :blush-anim-cl: