The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Greetings Girrrllllls! No nice to see one and all!!!

Yeah, things have a distinct habit of going off the rails on a regular basis but, being the survivor that I am, I still manage to hang in there. Cockroaches, too, have this uncanny ability to survive for time immemorial... NOTHING WIPES THEM OUT - EVEN NUCLEAR HOLOCAUSTS! - Too bad, you're stuck with me, gang......:naughty:

I don't really know what to respond to that :blink:

er....Welcome back?!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone watch MuchMusic on the regular?

I never really watch it, but...I wonder if Mika will do an interview while he's in TO? :punk:

i watch much music quite often... lately, the only time they talk about mika is in a show that's called popaganda. they talk about who is gay or may be gay, who came out, who refuses too.. they interview perez hilton... they keep passing the same episode!!!!!

I never really watch it, but...I wonder if Mika will do an interview while he's in TO? :punk:

Yeah someone needs to let us know if he's going to be on so we can stalk him. I can get to MTV in 10 minutes too. Hopefully we won't be stuck in a queue.

Not sure how much time he'll have. Last trip to Canada he came specifically to do promo because he spent 2 days in Montreal and 2 in Toronto. I suppose the same thing could happen if he arrives a day early in Montreal and hangs around Toronto for an extra day instead of going straight to NY.

Crave 95 , the big vancouver radio station is hosting the Vancouver MIKA concert....which means,,,westcoasties....that we might get an interview!!!

I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS IF THIS HAPPENS!

SUZANNE:)

omg I hope I don't miss it if there is an interview!!! >.<

my favorite interview of him on youtube is the Japanese one. He's hillarious!

yay:) I love that one!

bookwurm,,,,I ordered some MFC badges! I got one for you! I will bring them and you can choose! Do you have a flashing heart????? I can get you one!

Christine and I were trying to get on the Much Music show when we thought he might do an interview last summer - (this was when he was scheduled to do the Canadian Idol show but cancelled and was replaced by Paul Anka).

Anyway...we were discriminated by age.

They called my home and spoke to my husband to tell us we were too old to be audience participants! Can you believe it?! :sneaky2:

Christine and I were trying to get on the Much Music show when we thought he might do an interview last summer - (this was when he was scheduled to do the Canadian Idol show but cancelled and was replaced by Paul Anka).

They called my home and spoke to my husband to tell us we were too old to be audience participants! Can you believe it?! :sneaky2:

I remember that... it sucked so much! You don't even look your age!

Hi!

Another Canadian fan joining :punk:

:welcomeani:

I shall add your name to the main post !

Yeah, things have a distinct habit of going off the rails on a regular basis but, being the survivor that I am, I still manage to hang in there. Cockroaches, too, have this uncanny ability to survive for time immemorial... NOTHING WIPES THEM OUT - EVEN NUCLEAR HOLOCAUSTS! - Too bad, you're stuck with me, gang......:naughty:

Welcome back !!!

Yeah someone needs to let us know if he's going to be on so we can stalk him. I can get to MTV in 10 minutes too. Hopefully we won't be stuck in a queue.

Not sure how much time he'll have. Last trip to Canada he came specifically to do promo because he spent 2 days in Montreal and 2 in Toronto. I suppose the same thing could happen if he arrives a day early in Montreal and hangs around Toronto for an extra day instead of going straight to NY.

Last time he was in Montréal he was supposed to be there a little over 3 days, but arrived later because his plane was delayed because of a snowstorm... he was supposed to do the TV show La Fureur and my friends and I managed to be in the audience like FIRST ROW but we learned 30 seconds before it went live on air that Mika wasn't going to be there...

But yeah I don't know how much time he'll have here... for sure he's not coming on the 26th cause he'll be at the NRJ Awards.

Crave 95 , the big vancouver radio station is hosting the Vancouver MIKA concert....which means,,,westcoasties....that we might get an interview!!!

I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS IF THIS HAPPENS!

SUZANNE:)

I'm sure he'll do some promo in Vancouver since it's the first time he goes there... :thumb_yello:

Whaaaaaattt ??? That majorly sucks... :thumbdown:

I've posted this on a few diff areas..but have to let you know the things I find when I surf the net on pursuit of MIKA goodies locally!

Observe the following contest!:

http://www.capricenightclub.com/contest_mika.html

so anyone out there you have until Feb 10 to enter...once the

Montreal and Toronto and New York are done...well :)

think about it!

Suzanne!:punk: :punk:

Hello!!

How is everyone tonight? :biggrin2:

Okay seriously kids....we need to get to part 2!! :naughty:

We are ALMOST fading away here!!! :roftl:

Hey Becks! I know...how pathetic:naughty:

Thanks for the movie recommendation btw - I really enjoyed that flick "Juno".

I have the song on my MySpace page. Did you know that Michael Cera grew up in Brampton (just a few blocks from where I live?). Not like I knew him or anything though...

Hi!

Another Canadian fan joining :punk:

Welcome!!!:biggrin2:

Welcome back!!!:thumb_yello:

I try to catch it when I can.....hopefully he does an interview!!!

i watch much music quite often... lately, the only time they talk about mika is in a show that's called popaganda. they talk about who is gay or may be gay, who came out, who refuses too.. they interview perez hilton... they keep passing the same episode!!!!!

Yeah!! I taped that episode just cuz he was on it but I am tired of it now.....:thumbdown:

Hey Becks! I know...how pathetic:naughty:

Thanks for the movie recommendation btw - I really enjoyed that flick "Juno".

I have the song on my MySpace page. Did you know that Michael Cera grew up in Brampton (just a few blocks from where I live?). Not like I knew him or anything though...

No problem!! :thumb_yello:

I love Michael Cera!! He is such a cutie.....:wub2:

Hey guys :wub2:

Haven't been on in awhile.. I'm afraid my love for Mika is fading :boxed: I honestly don't know what's happending to me. :tears:

Nooooo!!!!!:naughty:

It happens....I admit it.....it changes though....you will love him again!! I promise!!

Haven't been on in awhile.. I'm afraid my love for Mika is fading :boxed: I honestly don't know what's happending to me. :tears:

Oh that syndrome...I professed the same thing last summer. Look at me - i'm pathetic - still here. Ha ha! But its often not even about him anymore. It think my reason for being here has evolved.

Oh that syndrome...I professed the same thing last summer. Look at me - i'm pathetic - still here. Ha ha! But its often not even about him anymore. It think my reason for being here has evolved.

I hope it's just what happned to you..

I think I'm just tired of being called 'The girl who is obsessed with that guy, Mika' and people always bugging me about it.

Theres nothing new here to keep me interested, I hope that album comes out soon :wub2:

Alright....so random post coming your way.....

My friend Jill just had a baby Monday, a little girl named Julia...

My friend Tara is having a little girl next month names Madeline (no surprises with this one :naughty: )

My friend Beth is due in 4 months..

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddddd..

The one I am most excited about.....

My sister in law is gonna have another baby!! WOOOOOOOOOT!!!! It is her third and I really hope they have a girl this time...they have 2 boys already and I would love for my brother to have "daddy's little girl" cuz he is just that awesome!!!:punk:

I hope it's just what happned to you..

I think I'm just tired of being called 'The girl who is obsessed with that guy, Mika' and people always bugging me about it.

Theres nothing new here to keep me interested, I hope that album comes out soon :wub2:

First of all, don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Secondly, aren't you going to any of the concerts?

I went through a getting-bored phase in October. I remember someone started a thread about it and we were all kind of whining. And then those pics of him at the Q Awards came out :shocked:

A couple of days later that incredible video of How Much Do You Love Me. And that was it for me. I have not come down through this whole Dodgy Holiday Tour and I don't see things settling down again until March when the London shows are over and he finally goes off to make an album.

Of course every time I think it's getting boring something else happens.

Look at Becky trying to be all quotefesty and what not... you know I'm the queen :mf_rosetinted:

are you going to a Mika ? cause if you do you're mikalove will come back to haunt you...

Alright....so random post coming your way.....

My friend Jill just had a baby Monday, a little girl named Julia...

My friend Tara is having a little girl next month names Madeline (no surprises with this one :naughty: )

My friend Beth is due in 4 months..

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddddd..

The one I am most excited about.....

My sister in law is gonna have another baby!! WOOOOOOOOOT!!!! It is her third and I really hope they have a girl this time...they have 2 boys already and I would love for my brother to have "daddy's little girl" cuz he is just that awesome!!!:punk:

hurray babies everywhere !!!