The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MONTREAL - A Quebec man has taken an entrepreneurial approach to clearing the snow from his property - he's selling it on EBay.

Michel Levesque says the sale started as a joke but has turned into an innovative way to raise money for charity. Bids for the snow bank have reached just over $1,000, which Levesque plans to donate to a Montreal youth group.

Levesque's snow bank in his yard just north of Montreal, measures more than two-metres high.

He says it also comes with 58 square meters of surrounding snow, but adds the quality may vary by the time the winning bid picks up the snow bank next month.

The Montreal area was hit hard by snowstorms earlier this week and work crews have struggled to clear the streets.

:roftl:

MONTREAL - A Quebec man has taken an entrepreneurial approach to clearing the snow from his property - he's selling it on EBay.

Michel Levesque says the sale started as a joke but has turned into an innovative way to raise money for charity. Bids for the snow bank have reached just over $1,000, which Levesque plans to donate to a Montreal youth group.

Levesque's snow bank in his yard just north of Montreal, measures more than two-metres high.

He says it also comes with 58 square meters of surrounding snow, but adds the quality may vary by the time the winning bid picks up the snow bank next month.

The Montreal area was hit hard by snowstorms earlier this week and work crews have struggled to clear the streets.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LMFAO.

that is hilarious!! :lmao:

:bleh: :bleh: oh we are special!!! :bleh: :bleh:

we are about 45000 in my city, 10 km from montreal, yet i had to listen to skidoos (snowmobiles) drive constantly by work this week! part of me was saying ohhhhh the noise!! the other part was saying ohhhh don't you wish they'd ask you to go for a ride!!! i used to love skidooing!! ohhhhhhhh gotta love quebec! vive la poutine!! :naughty: :naughty:

Geez... you guys are a little behind... I thgought you'd make it to the 2nd thread before the Americans...

:shocked: How many posts do we need to do that?

Cuz I can be all about the useless random posts if we need to :mf_rosetinted:

Crap!! Nevermind.....this thread needs a defribulator....CODE BLUE!! I REPEAT CODE BLUE!!!

:shocked: How many posts do we need to do that?

Cuz I can be all about the useless random posts if we need to :mf_rosetinted:

Crap!! Nevermind.....this thread needs a defribulator....CODE BLUE!! I REPEAT CODE BLUE!!!

:stretcher: Come on Canadian ppl help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!