The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I take everything they say with a grain of salt. Half of the time, they bash the video, then say they loved it afterwards. It's all in good fun.:biggrin2:

lol

i just realised something!

you know the whole "pervo" thread that was made here a week ago?

they called mika a perv cause of the little girl in the video. hahaa

lol

i just realised something!

you know the whole "pervo" thread that was made here a week ago?

they called mika a perv cause of the little girl in the video. hahaa

Hm... my friends keep telling me the same thing...

They just don't understand!:bleh:

well they said that "this video is gulty of being almost to charming to make fun of " thats a very nice thing to say and nice is not a thing they do on this show so ya mika

i got mad when that one girl that looked like a dude was like "i would not like to go to one of mikas partys" i was like don't worrie you would never be invited

well they said that "this video is gulty of being almost to charming to make fun of " thats a very nice thing to say and nice is not a thing they do on this show so ya mika

i got mad when that one girl that looked like a dude was like "i would not like to go to one of mikas partys" i was like don't worrie you would never be invited

omg we think alike, i was like ... who said he would invite you anyway? LOL :)

ooohhh and at the end...

the "final verdict"

sentence mika to go through puberty.... no comment.

it's his cousin? really i always thought she was the director of this videos little girl? i dunno

somone on you tube once said she was mikas child lol

lol mika's child? wtf. LOL she looks like she's about 8-9? he's almost 24.... yeahhh

but i think it is the director's daughter.

lol thats not too bad you should here the stuff they say about other artest Mika got off with a slap on the hand i'm glad bacause if they had been any meaner i would have cryed lol

lol yeahhh they say alot of mean things haha but thats what i like about the show, well it depends, but whatever.

somone told me it was his cousin...cos is'nt it the same girl in love today? and THAT's his cousin...and he once said, whne they where filming grace kelley, it was just famiy and random people who hang around at his house.

OMG!

Did any of you ever watch YTV in the 90's? You'll probably remember these if you did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA2hcJ3Owo4&mode=related&search=

Short Circutz!! I haven't seen these in years! They've got pretty much all of them on youtube. *Sigh* This takes me back...

I remember these!!!:roftl: Oh my childhood!!!!

OMG!

Did any of you ever watch YTV in the 90's? You'll probably remember these if you did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA2hcJ3Owo4&mode=related&search=

Short Circutz!! I haven't seen these in years! They've got pretty much all of them on youtube. *Sigh* This takes me back...

:blink: im a 90's kid and i dont remember it.. maybe i was too young? i do remember sailor moon though.... i miss it! :(