• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon.gif

"I'm very proud of my heritage, my lebanese heritage, it's a huge part.

I think if you are even a quarter lebanese, I'm half lebanese, but it just takes over your life.The food, the attitude, the lifestyle, the openness of the household.

The lebanese are everywhere, WE are everywhere, don't mess because we'll get you!" *giggles*:punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE&NR=1

Ooh and by the way lara, don't you think this should be on the first page?

Thanks!!! Soooo nice of you to wish me happy birthday, you're the first!:roftl: And singing in Egyptian too, like my boyfriend does, wow:roll1:

It's true your talk about food made me soooo hungry and eager to go to that Lebanese restaurant, I'm already dreaming of that yummy dinner! You should make a cooking tv show!

Haha like your boyfriend, aaw liked that so sweet :wink2:

And shoukran for your very kind words :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe I should do a cooking show with Mika as my sous-chef :biggrin2:

Hello, my Lebanese lads and ladies. I'm Scut, I'm a Moroccan raised in Australia. Most of my friends in high school were Lebanese so they rubbed off on me (especially with the accent: everyone thinks I'm Lebanese when I speak Arabic). I adore the Lebanese and Egyptian cultures, they're crazy and hilarious. Jass referred me to this thread so I just wanted to drop by and say hello. :D

Speaking of chefs, has anyone heard of Chef Osama? We have a satellite TV at home with 23 Arabic channels so my mum watches his show three times a day on three different channels then drives us nuts trying a new dish of his every day. Between that and Al Qahira Al Youm with Omar, the TV in the family area is always on. :blink:

Hello, my Lebanese lads and ladies. I'm Scut, I'm a Moroccan raised in Australia. Most of my friends in high school were Lebanese so they rubbed off on me (especially with the accent: everyone thinks I'm Lebanese when I speak Arabic). I adore the Lebanese and Egyptian cultures, they're crazy and hilarious. Jass referred me to this thread so I just wanted to drop by and say hello. :D

Speaking of chefs, has anyone heard of Chef Osama? We have a satellite TV at home with 23 Arabic channels so my mum watches his show three times a day on three different channels then drives us nuts trying a new dish of his every day. Between that and Al Qahira Al Youm with Omar, the TV in the family area is always on. :blink:

Welcome to us my dear friend! :naughty:

Osama el sayed hahaha omg I looove him, when I was little me and my mum always used to watch him, great to hear he's still on :thumb_yello:

We used to call him the man with eight arms because he cooked and did everything so fast *LMAO* :biggrin2:

WELCOME TO THE MFC & of course WELCOME TO THE LEBANESE THREAD!!!

WAW:blink: 372 posts in 3 days!!!!!

Ur going to enter in th guinness book :biggrin2::wink2:

did u go to Mika's gig in Australia??

WELCOME TO THE MFC & of course WELCOME TO THE LEBANESE THREAD!!!

WAW:blink: 372 posts in 3 days!!!!!

Ur going to enter in th guinness book :biggrin2::wink2:

did u go to Mika's gig in Australia??

Thanks for the welcome. They've mostly been one-liners. :roftl:

No, unfortunatelly, I didn't. From what I've seen and heard, though, it was one of his best performances.

Haha like your boyfriend, aaw liked that so sweet :wink2:

And shoukran for your very kind words :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, it's true, he sings and talks to me in Arabic so I don't forget it:thumb_yello: It was sooooo nice of you to sing it to me too...

I think you should do that cooking show with Mika, though he claims he can't cook (but what a cute clumsy cook:wub2: )

Welcome, Scout Monkey, I'm not Lebanese, not even Arab, but I feel at home here, I think I'm becoming half Lebanese thanks to these wonderful people here!:roftl:

Haha, it's true, he sings and talks to me in Arabic so I don't forget it:thumb_yello: It was sooooo nice of you to sing it to me too...

I think you should do that cooking show with Mika, though he claims he can't cook (but what a cute clumsy cook:wub2: )

Welcome, Scout Monkey, I'm not Lebanese, not even Arab, but I feel at home here, I think I'm becoming half Lebanese thanks to these wonderful people here!:roftl:

Hi Scout Monkey. Welcome

Lol, I'm not Lebanese either, or Arab. I'm iranian (and there's no other at MFC :tears: so I hang out here :biggrin2: )

It's nice here :biggrin2:

Welcome to the lebanese thread Scut monkey...you're a lebanese friendly #17 now !!!!! mabroooook

I'm really happy for our thread is getting stronger and stonger everyday...and i think Mika is also proud of us !!!

Now i should tell you that *shame on me* i'm gonna be absent for two weeks as i have my exams in the last week of june and i'm really behind on my revisions....i wonder why lol.....anyway hope to see you all soon on july

Take care everyone

Love

JK

I can't wait... I'm gonig to see him in 4 daysssss!!!!

*Yaaaaaay* So happy for you :biggrin2: Where are you gonna see him?

Haha, it's true, he sings and talks to me in Arabic so I don't forget it. It was sooooo nice of you to sing it to me too...

Welcome, Scout Monkey, I'm not Lebanese, not even Arab, but I feel at home here, I think I'm becoming half Lebanese thanks to these wonderful people here!

Aaaw it was nothing really :blush-anim-cl:

And your boyfriend seem so nice :thumb_yello:

MIKA IF YOU READ THIS! haha *JK* No but really he's adorable so I would bare out with his clumsyness and teach him :biggrin2: And we've all seen that he CAN make a delicious pizza so I'm not sure he's telling the whole truth :naughty: He's just a bit shy I think :wub2:

Welcome, Scut Monkey, I'm not Lebanese, not even Arab, but I feel at home here, I think I'm becoming half Lebanese thanks to these wonderful people here!:roftl:

Hi Scut Monkey. Welcome

Lol, I'm not Lebanese either, or Arab. I'm iranian (and there's no other at MFC :tears: so I hang out here :biggrin2: )

It's nice here :biggrin2:

Welcome to the lebanese thread Scut monkey...you're a lebanese friendly #17 now !!!!! mabroooook

I'm really happy for our thread is getting stronger and stonger everyday...and i think Mika is also proud of us !!!

Shoukran, habibati. I'm not Lebanese, I'm the only Moroccan on MFC (or anywhere, really, except from France and Spain where there's a ton of Moroccans), but people always mistake me for being Lebanese (maybe it's the way that I say 'tabouli' and 'baba ghanoush' :P) and I had lots of Lebanese friends in high school and we have Egyptian and Lebanese TV shows playing at home all day courtesy of my mum so if anyone's adopted Lebanese, it's me. :naughty:

Good luck with your exams, Cubitis. :)

Now i should tell you that *shame on me* i'm gonna be absent for two weeks as i have my exams in the last week of june and i'm really behind on my revisions....i wonder why lol.....anyway hope to see you all soon on july

Take care everyone

Love

JK

Cubes I wish you the best luck on the exams and if there's anything important I'll PM you :naughty:

You'll be greatly missed dear, Ma3 el saleme :wink2:

Monshi, I had no idea you were Iranian! I've always wanted to visit Iran, let's hope I can some day soon:thumb_yello:

Cubes, good luck with your exams, I'm sending you the best vibs on Earth! We'll miss you tons, can't wait for July to come:wink2:

Jas, you should do that show, "Teaching Mika"... Hmmmm... MAkes me hungry already:naughty:

:yay: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BlackQueen!! Moubarak!! :happybday:

Monshi, I had no idea you were Iranian! I've always wanted to visit Iran, let's hope I can some day soon:thumb_yello:

Yup, I'm iranian, and a proud one too :biggrin2:

YAAAAY! Really!! you wanna go there!! :biggrin2: that makes me soooo happy :arf2:

I wanna go there too :tears:

THANKS!! So nice of you. You guys make me feel better than at home!

Oh, I'm sure you'll go to your homeland soon, and I hope I will too:naughty: Everybody say it's an amazing country and Iranian people are sooooo nice and generous:biggrin2: Has it been long since you last went there? Which part of Iran do you come from?

Ahlan, ahlan!! Moroccan, so we're both North African! I'm a Cariene, although I've lived in Kuwait my whole life; I only visit Cairo in the summer. :sad:

Chef Osama! Oooo...I remember when I was a kid and I used to watch him on MBC (dunno if it reaches Australia), he's on Dubai TV now (if I'm not mistaken) Love his shows! Yum, yum, yum!

Welcome here, and el beit beitik :flowers2:

مرحبا It's been a long time, dear Sou! How are you doing?

I've found this recepie of shishbarak, can anybody tell me if it's the right one? Thanks!!!!!!:biggrin2:

http://www.tripoli-lebanon.com/shishbarak.html

أهلا :)

I'm doing fine, thanks! How are you??

Well I read the recepie, I'm not an expert, but so far, everything looks right! :thumb_yello:

Hey everyone,

Sorry, I've been a bit busy recently...

How's everyone? Jasmine - I tried pm-ing you but my internet connection's really slow and it won't work.

Cubes, where are you?? Do you know if you're still coming here for your holidays?

Welcome to the new people :)

Hey everyone,

Sorry, I've been a bit busy recently...

How's everyone? Jasmine - I tried pm-ing you but my internet connection's really slow and it won't work.

Cubes, where are you?? Do you know if you're still coming here for your holidays?

Welcome to the new people :)

Lara! Hey!! How are you? Everything alright where you are?!