YAY Lara you're here!! and you're alright!!! That makes me so happy!!

how are things now??

actually the 3000 dollars was for her insurance, the tickets were only 6000 swedish kr, which is a little less than 1000 dollars.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY Lara you're here!! and you're alright!!! That makes me so happy!!

how are things now??

actually the 3000 dollars was for her insurance, the tickets were only 6000 swedish kr, which is a little less than 1000 dollars.

Hi,

Things here are the same as before I think - nothing new at the moment...

I can't believe how expensive it is for insurance... it's way too expensive - is it normally like that??

Hi there....lara i really don't know what i'm gonna do...either i'll stay here and work in the summer or i'll go to leb but i'm just waiting the ok from the hospital..if it's ok then i think i'll stay against my will though *sigh* i heard that the adsl arrived in lebanon....so i guess you'll have a faster internet connection from now on right ?

hey.. what language do they speak in Lebenon?

We speak the lebanese which is a derivated laguage from arabic...so we speak lebanese BUT we write arabic...which are a little bit different...for instance...to say i love you to a girl in lebanese we say : bhibbik whearas in arabic we say : uhibbuki......

We speak the lebanese which is a derivated laguage from arabic...so we speak lebanese BUT we write arabic...which are a little bit different...for instance...to say i love you to a girl in lebanese we say : bhibbik whearas in arabic we say : uhibbuki......

omg xD this is difficult :blink: woah :shocked:

omg xD this is difficult :blink: woah :shocked:

Umm yes guess it is difficult and sometime while writing we use numbers to replace letters we can't find in the latin alphabet...we use our special letters like 3 , 7 , 2 etc...these are letters very difficult to pronounciate...hehe

Umm yes guess it is difficult and sometime while writing we use numbers to replace letters we can't find in the latin alphabet...we use our special letters like 3 , 7 , 2 etc...these are letters very difficult to pronounciate...hehe

woah :blink:

suddenly, Estonian seems so easy :D:D

Hi there....lara i really don't know what i'm gonna do...either i'll stay here and work in the summer or i'll go to leb but i'm just waiting the ok from the hospital..if it's ok then i think i'll stay against my will though *sigh* i heard that the adsl arrived in lebanon....so i guess you'll have a faster internet connection from now on right ?

Hi Cubes...

I hope you can get over here this summer...

Yeah ADSL is here but I don't have it yet. I don't know if it's just Beirut or not - I'm very stupid when it comes to things like that :roftl:

So I'm still on dead slow internet connection:thumbdown:

How's your weekend anyway?

Oh God, not again! Where has it been? Are there any victims? Are you okay? This is a nightmare!

Hi,

It was in a part of Beirut called Barbir and it was thrown off a bridge. Some police and civilians got injured... that's all I know about it really...

hi

actually If u wouldn't tell us, I'd never knew...yesterday there were nothing on the leb tv (or maybe I didn't watch at the right moment) & today not all the newspapers talked about it....:s....maybe they don't want to scare ppl...don't know...anyway hope this situation will end very soon....don't really know what to tell u more...

Take care

OMG are you sure ?? i mean i couldn't find anything on the net about lebanon's news......weird though probably you're right...about the fact that they don't want to scare the pple there....maybe the situation there is like some kind of desease...it has to get worse before getting better...but i just don't see how it could get better !!!!!

uhh... not again.

Thank you for letting us know Lara, and take care of yourself.

Really, the media only let us know what they want us to know. Do you know how much power they have, it's crazy! They choose what to let us know, and that's kind of scary, no?

Hi there....well i know that some of these pics were already posted but i think it would be great to see the evolution of our mika from childhood to what he is now....A STAR....enjoy :wink2:

So cute !!!! :naughty:

post-2948-142983659026_thumb.jpg

post-2948-142983659027_thumb.jpg

post-2948-142983659029_thumb.jpg

post-2948-142983659029_thumb.jpg

i also found a picture with his sister jasmin and his mom....but i dunno if it's ok to post it....he talks in one of his interviews about the restaurants in Zahlé (lebanese city) and about eating watermelon there :naughty: do you lot think that his mom is from Zahlé ?? :das: i mean i do like this city...my mom is from there :blush-anim-cl:

THx, ....it's like he has always been a star!! :P

chou hal regard hayda!!!!! WAWW

(sorry for my fatouche, dunno how to express myself in english in this circumstance :P)

très bonne idée de les avoir mis à la suite!

are u sure that the 2nd is older than the 3rd one?

post it, u'll see if it'd be deleted or not ( I love y logic), but there's a video on it, & there's too an official pic with him, her mom & yasmin

I mean on the forum...if it's the same u talkin about....:P

uhh... not again.

Thank you for letting us know Lara, and take care of yourself.

Really, the media only let us know what they want us to know. Do you know how much power they have, it's crazy! They choose what to let us know, and that's kind of scary, no?

They sure do! It's really not good people have the right to know.. :thumbdown:

Hi there....well i know that some of these pics were already posted but i think it would be great to see the evolution of our mika from childhood to what he is now....A STAR....enjoy :wink2:

So cute !!!! :naughty:

Aaw thanx Cubes he's just lovely our Mika :blush-anim-cl:

It's amazing how different he manages to look in all pictures not just in these ones :naughty:

actualy i got it from a french blog....y'a un gars qui a posté un tas d'image et de videos et d'interviews....tres bon blog...lol fatouche....mika t'as perturbé a ce point ?!

:biggrin2::roftl: Il me perturbe TOUJOURS, à chaque fois que je vois une de ses photos, je perd mon latin!!! (enfin, plutôt mon anglais:naughty: ):bleh::wub2:

But I think I'm not the only one here in the MFC....:P

euhhhh......moustache???

le blog où tu les a trouvés c "mika-news"?