Gotta mention that! What is the...

xintra

...sexiest thing about Mika. I need to tell it. In my opinion it is fact that he plays piano, this is why I love to watch him live. It's soooooooo sexy! :wub2: :wub2:

And you? What do you think? Please choose one thing about Mika that you're totally mad about. :)

there this one video on youtube of him at taratata and he messes up becaus ehes playing a queen song and he makes this amazingly adorable face and goes arughh AND I LOVE IT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've thought about this for a while now, and i came to the conclusion, that for me it's impossible to choose ONE thing that makes him sexy. or, well, if i had to sum it up, i'd say the sexiest thing about mika is him being himself! :wink2: there's just something in the way he moves, the expression on his face when he talks, and him being this perfect mixture between a man and a boy. :wub2: of course i also love his looks, his singing and playing piano etc, but that's not what MAKES him sexy for me, these things are sexy because he is, otherwise they'd be just "good". :wink2:

because the first time i thought of him as sexy was when i saw a video of an interview. before that i only thought he was a good-looking and talented singer/songwriter. and it wasn't the things he said in that interview, it was the way he did it. just mika. :original:

best post ever! EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY!!!

This is perhaps the most difficult question to answer on the forums! In my opinion, I think it is absolutely ADORABLE when he scratches the side of his nose with his thumb (like when he's nervous or something in an interview). Do you ever notice this? It's amazing. The SEXY thing however about our lovely boy, would probably be the intensity and passion in his eyes. When I met him at Borders in NYC, he shook my hand and held VERY intent eye contact with me. He had a very intense and fixated stare. This is ESPECIALLY irresistable. :wub2: I could go on ALL DAY!

i've thought about this for a while now, and i came to the conclusion, that for me it's impossible to choose ONE thing that makes him sexy. or, well, if i had to sum it up, i'd say the sexiest thing about mika is him being himself! there's just something in the way he moves, the expression on his face when he talks, and him being this perfect mixture between a man and a boy. of course i also love his looks, his singing and playing piano etc, but that's not what MAKES him sexy for me, these things are sexy because he is, otherwise they'd be just "good".

because the first time i thought of him as sexy was when i saw a video of an interview. before that i only thought he was a good-looking and talented singer/songwriter. and it wasn't the things he said in that interview, it was the way he did it. just mika.

ABSOLUTELY agree!! that basically sums it up right there. hes just got that spark that is so uniquely his... not to mention the beeest lips i've ever seen :wub2: and i loove the way he kind of bounces when hes playing the piano :mf_lustslow: he is just absolutely adorable!!

i've thought about this for a while now, and i came to the conclusion, that for me it's impossible to choose ONE thing that makes him sexy. or, well, if i had to sum it up, i'd say the sexiest thing about mika is him being himself! :wink2: there's just something in the way he moves, the expression on his face when he talks, and him being this perfect mixture between a man and a boy. :wub2: of course i also love his looks, his singing and playing piano etc, but that's not what MAKES him sexy for me, these things are sexy because he is, otherwise they'd be just "good". :wink2:

because the first time i thought of him as sexy was when i saw a video of an interview. before that i only thought he was a good-looking and talented singer/songwriter. and it wasn't the things he said in that interview, it was the way he did it. just mika. :original:

wow. I couldn't have said it better myself. Mika is Mika- which is why we adore him soo soo much :thumb_yello: everything little thing about him makes one of us wild :mf_lustslow:

I think for me it's the way he moves on stage!

(with his hips , with his braces)

)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3NJepf7nTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JozWkCxKSM

Natie x:mf_lustslow:

oh man, i have videos i took of him at the gramercy and in big girl he does an AMAZING hip thrust, ill post my videos, sometimes the sound apicture dont match up tho, im sorry

big girl

relax

thats him talking, but he laughs and its adorable!

my interpretation

billy brown

grace kelly intro..yes he playes with his braces

lollipop

sorry they arent long, but there was a mean security guard by me and he kept glaring and i didnt want him to take my camera away