Gotta mention that! What is the...

xintra

...sexiest thing about Mika. I need to tell it. In my opinion it is fact that he plays piano, this is why I love to watch him live. It's soooooooo sexy! :wub2: :wub2:

And you? What do you think? Please choose one thing about Mika that you're totally mad about. :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his curls... oh yes... I LOVE his curls:wub2:

And just, the way he looks in the camera... He just always oozes sexyness...

I love his arms and hands as well.

And also just the way he moves :wub2:

HMmmmm:wub2:

I like the way he srunch's his nose when he sings! oh and his little freckles and his ability to speak french (which I can't understand, but could listen to all day!

yes yes french! i feel like gomez when morticia speaks french...

too many, eh? not just one sexy thing!

I like the way he srunch's his nose when he sings! oh and his little freckles and his ability to speak french (which I can't understand, but could listen to all day!

omg the nose scrunching i LOVE IT!! i sometimes do it myself without noticing now :naughty: and he is sooooo sexy when he speaks french i could just melt into a puddle:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

though I am normally not a fan of curly hair, I LOVE his curls.

and *runs, hides, blushes..* :blush-anim-cl: I thought he was good looking also before, but I didn't think THAT MUCH till I saw him person.. :wub2:

broad shoulders, slender figure: very sexy.

extremely nice face and don't even get me started about the voice.. :wub2:

I've got to admit, I just love it when he plays piano!!!!!!:wub2:

Also his voice, the way he is all cute and shy (sometimes), the way he giggles and smiles (OMG!:wub2: ) and when he looks sexy, serious, flirty, focused and all the rest... I could go on forever, but people will just think I'm crazy....:blush-anim-cl: .... so I'll just shut up.:wink2:

i dont blame u that u got so much to say theres just to much about him thats literally perfect :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, I'm still on a high, as I've just finished a MIKA slide show on my MySpace page and was commenting under pictures....:blush-anim-cl: .... so I just kept going here....:roftl:

omg the nose scrunching i LOVE IT!! i sometimes do it myself without noticing now :naughty: and he is sooooo sexy when he speaks french i could just melt into a puddle:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

mikascrunchy.jpg

Picture214-1.jpg

LOVE the scrunchy face <3 Almost as much as the hip thrusts

i've thought about this for a while now, and i came to the conclusion, that for me it's impossible to choose ONE thing that makes him sexy. or, well, if i had to sum it up, i'd say the sexiest thing about mika is him being himself! :wink2: there's just something in the way he moves, the expression on his face when he talks, and him being this perfect mixture between a man and a boy. :wub2: of course i also love his looks, his singing and playing piano etc, but that's not what MAKES him sexy for me, these things are sexy because he is, otherwise they'd be just "good". :wink2:

because the first time i thought of him as sexy was when i saw a video of an interview. before that i only thought he was a good-looking and talented singer/songwriter. and it wasn't the things he said in that interview, it was the way he did it. just mika. :original: