Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

I feel for you...I missed all of his Southern California shows...I didn't know who he was until after he played here. UGH!!! I will not be missing anymore. LOL!!

We're just hopeing he will come to the u.s. soon. We live in IL so chicago or st. louis Missouri would be GREAT!!!!!!! We have never been to one of his concerts and can't wait to see him. We can't believe we missed him in Chicago eariler this year.

Megan and Haley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it could be worse.

we could live on the east coast where they're 2, or in your case, 3 hours ahead.

Yeah I guess, but online wise its better for them because they are awake more when the Europeans are awake haha so they get to talk to them while I stay up on here at 12 and no one is here....like now for instance, except you haha. Do you have school tomorrow?

yesssssss. >.<

but, i have insomnia, so i'll be up for another couple of hours.

Hahha ok. I did have that, but my mom forced me to get of the computer like 2 weeks before school so I'd have a semi-normal sleeping pattern........it sucks haha. I used to stay up til 6:30 every morning and then sneak into my bed before my mom could yell at me.

Hahha ok. I did have that, but my mom forced me to get of the computer like 2 weeks before school so I'd have a semi-normal sleeping pattern........it sucks haha. I used to stay up til 6:30 every morning and then sneak into my bed before my mom could yell at me.

my mom did that too.

but then at about 3 i'd sneak back up to the computer without her knowing:roftl:

my mom did that too.

but then at about 3 i'd sneak back up to the computer without her knowing:roftl:

Haha you're a brave girl. My mom "makes me heart stop!" as I love to say haha. Seriously....she gives me a friggin' heart attack whenever she yells at me.

Haha you're a brave girl. My mom "makes me heart stop!" as I love to say haha. Seriously....she gives me a friggin' heart attack whenever she yells at me.

why thank you :bleh:

my mom knows it's better to let me be upstairs on the computer, cause other wise i'd be in my room blasting my music or TV.:biggrin2:

why thank you :bleh:

my mom knows it's better to let me be upstairs on the computer, cause other wise i'd be in my room blasting my music or TV.:biggrin2:

Hahahahah.

Well I should go to bed now, even though my hair is wet and when I fall asleep with wet hair I wake up with crazy hair haha. Ok, enough ranting from me. Goodnight! Get to bed young lady! :bleh:

I'm guessing next year for America too. =/

I was pumped because he told us he was coming back in September. But then he had to cancel. Well, at least he didn't have concerts scheduled here or anything when he decided to call it off. Then I'd be wicked bummed.

It's ok, though. I'm not doubting that it'll be worth the wait entirely when he does come back. :thumb_yello: